Forums
Posted By: bangbang POOR ELMO THE DOG - 27th Jan 2016 5:52pm
Who ever in Wirral done that to the poor dog needs a good hinding I hope they find them and name and shame them and jail them as it says in Liverpool Echo they will hunt them down and turn them in to the police that poor dog sufferd for over 7 years let's hope when its owner is brourt to justice to face jail I no for a fact some one will no who the owner is of poor Elmo the dog RIP ELMO YOUR HORRIBLE OWNER WILL GET WHAT HE OR SHE DESERVES!!!!!
Posted By: madrob Re: POOR ELMO THE DOG - 27th Jan 2016 8:06pm
Need to snap there legs see how they like it
Posted By: granny Re: POOR ELMO THE DOG - 27th Jan 2016 8:45pm
Bangbang, just in case you think we are a heartless lot on here, because we haven't responded to your post. The subject was raised a couple of days ago. So we are with you on this and appalled at the dreadful suffering Elmo was subjected too.
No harm, just thought you might be wondering.
Thanks for joining us and showing your feelings.

https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums...90/dog-critically-injured-flaybrick.html
Posted By: bangbang Re: POOR ELMO THE DOG - 27th Jan 2016 10:43pm
I no but I wanted people to not for get about Elmo I did see it before I put my message I was thinking of poor Elmo left on his own in the cold weather I hope people of wiki and other sites keep jogging people memory to bring the culprit who caused them injuryS before the courts thanks for getting back to me but all am hereing is animal cruelty HOW DARE PEOPLE HURT A ANIMAL OR ANIMALS
Posted By: bangbang Re: POOR ELMO THE DOG - 27th Jan 2016 10:44pm
Definitely horrible cruel person or persons
Posted By: cools Re: POOR ELMO THE DOG - 27th Jan 2016 10:51pm
Let's hope the substantial reward offered will help catch whoever did this. It will most prob be a cowardly lowlife who picks on anything that can't fight back much like that guy a while back who tortured his dog and then went on to hurt his baby .
Posted By: Anonymous Re: POOR ELMO THE DOG - 27th Jan 2016 10:51pm
We hear you bangbang, its awfully sad. There is a lot of animal and dog lovers on here in particular. Please god, justice will be done. But he's suffering no longer, so let's be glad of that x
Posted By: granny Re: POOR ELMO THE DOG - 28th Jan 2016 3:11pm

£10,000 REWARD offered.

Posted By: Anonymous Re: POOR ELMO THE DOG - 28th Jan 2016 3:37pm
Fantastic, justice may be around the corner after all granny. Let's hope so. X
© Wirral-Wikiwirral