Forums
Posted By: fish5133 "Toad" Robbing Handbags Birkenhead - 16th Oct 2015 10:37pm
Just a heads up for anyone working there. Some "toad"has been doing the rounds in Hamilton Square-popping into receptions and lifting handbags. Place my daughter works had a bag nicked with keys, purse etc in. Caught him on CCTV --so hopefully Mr Plod will knock on his door soon
Posted By: Dilly Re: "Toad" Robbing Handbags Birkenhead - 17th Oct 2015 5:34am
I would have no problem in the police having the powers to stop and search anyone in the streets without the need for reasonable cause. You can easily pick out the sc#m from the decent people. I think the crime rate would drop drastically. Should have a van like the old stray dog van and scoop them all off the streets. I'm sure a lot of stolen goods would be recovered that way.Now I know a lot on here will scream human rights violation but decent people have rights too, the rights to keep what they have worked for.
Posted By: dustymclean Re: "Toad" Robbing Handbags Birkenhead - 17th Oct 2015 7:41am
The real ... already get random stops and visits at home and any place they "say" they are.The low life are as smart as a fox in some ways and thick as pig sh-- in others.Random stops and checks are not fool proof and these people are only fools for public consumption and liberal leftwing propaganda.Bring back bread and water and a days hard labour,something they want to avoid at any cost.Fools are running our judicial system and fools they are being taken for.
Posted By: venice Re: "Toad" Robbing Handbags Birkenhead - 17th Oct 2015 12:22pm
[quote=Dilly]I would have no problem in the police having the powers to stop and search anyone in the streets without the need for reasonable cause. You can easily pick out the sc#m from the decent people.

I dont reckon you can tell Dilly, until you DO stop them and they open their mouths or behave in a certain way. Then you may well make a reasonably accurate judgement, but just from a passing haircut/dress style ???

Theres a woman that lived not far from me , who went out looking like a well groomed business woman. Two years later, she was arrested and it turned out she was a common thief and conwoman.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral