Forums
Posted By: Foolonthehill Car deliberately rammed! - 4th Sep 2015 6:42pm
This happened to mine and my sons car last night.Brighton street/King street on way home to New Brighton.Terrifying attempt to run off the road. Vectra appeared from Poulton Road. Any advice or witnesses would be truly appreciated sorry its upside down...

Attached picture WP_20150904_001.jpg
Attached picture WP_20150904_003.jpg
Posted By: Mark Re: Car deliberately rammed! - 4th Sep 2015 10:44pm
Hope hes ok

Another reason to consider a dash cam . . .
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Car deliberately rammed! - 5th Sep 2015 6:18am
Maybe the driver was pished, and not acting vindictively . Small comfort, but perhaps not so worrying .
Posted By: j_demo Re: Car deliberately rammed! - 5th Sep 2015 10:28am
Did you not get a reg? Or any details of the car? I will keep an eye out for a damaged vectra with some red paint on it for you though. If you did get a reg or anything, contact the police. They should be able to do something (but i wouldnt hold your breath)
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Car deliberately rammed! - 5th Sep 2015 5:29pm
If you want to offer a reward for information that leads to a successful prosecution then I'll add £50.
Posted By: Foolonthehill Re: Car deliberately rammed! - 6th Sep 2015 9:52am
Thanks for all your helpful responses. The vectra was probably stolen and almost certainly uninsured. Will keep looking though. Cant afford to get my car repaired not a great weekend.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Car deliberately rammed! - 6th Sep 2015 4:32pm
Should of chased after him and rammed him off the road and called cops.

Is the pillar damaged?
You may get away with putting a couple of second hand door on.
Posted By: colette_clarke Re: Car deliberately rammed! - 7th Sep 2015 6:26pm
Same thing happened to me on NB prom last week. came right at me. I manage to swerve at the very last minute and miss a good side swiping..
© Wirral-Wikiwirral