Forums
Posted By: fish5133 Wanted Man Racial Abuse - 16th Jul 2015 10:37pm
Anyone who recognises this man, or anyone with any information about this incident, should call the Wirral SIGMA Hate Crime Unit on 0151 777 2884 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Attached picture merseysidepolice_30636975440 wanted man.jpg
Posted By: snowhite Re: Wanted Man Racial Abuse - 17th Jul 2015 6:08am
What is the story behind this, HATE CRIME?
Posted By: Mark Re: Wanted Man Racial Abuse - 17th Jul 2015 8:37am
More Details Click me
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Wanted Man Racial Abuse - 17th Jul 2015 12:19pm
I think I know which security guard it relates to. He's a really nice fella and doesn't deserve abuse.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Wanted Man Racial Abuse - 17th Jul 2015 4:42pm
Originally Posted by Gibbo
I think I know which security guard it relates to. He's a really nice fella and doesn't deserve abuse.

Yes, I agree. When I'm dressed in my scruff and walk in he gives me the eye (which is fine) but I guess someone took umbrage to him doing his job.
Posted By: goodoldphil Re: Wanted Man Racial Abuse - 24th Jul 2015 11:24pm
This is a clear enough picture someone on here must know his name. Whoever knows the identity of this man should inform the authorities immediately so that he can be brought to account for racially abusing a man who was only doing his job. No one deserves abuse when they are only doing their job.
Posted By: granny Re: Wanted Man Racial Abuse - 25th Jul 2015 6:53am
Originally Posted by goodoldphil
This is a clear enough picture someone on here must know his name. Whoever knows the identity of this man should inform the authorities immediately so that he can be brought to account for racially abusing a man who was only doing his job. No one deserves abuse when they are only doing their job.

Why must someone know his name ? To me he looks 'homeless' and maybe wandering the streets of Liverpool now. Mental health issues maybe and is he in control of his actions ? Should he be punished immediately (e.g on here) for racial abuse , when he will have experienced abuse himself.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral