Forums
Posted By: venice Scumbag behaviour - 10th Apr 2015 10:55am
What the hell is the matter with some people!!!!

The below appeared on my FB , shared by a number of people anxious to warn other stables and rescues I presume.
-------------------
Totally sickened at the behaviour of two little skanks that have stolen hay, feed, bedding, broken into lockers and taken equipment from our stables........but also having seen two hours of video evidence from last night......these two little Grrrs have slapped, punched and hit some horses in the face with a brush !!!! These two 15 year old girls have robbed us all blind, even taking whole haynets from stables whilst loaning a horse on our yard. Thank goodness for CCTV and the togetherness of Larton xxxx If any of my F/b friends hear of or come across a tall, blond, arrogant chav (can't say her name as shes under 16) looking to loan or work on a yard on Wirral, please please raise the alarm !!!
------------------------------------

So hate things like this. I hope they get their comeuppance
Posted By: conan Re: Scumbag behaviour - 10th Apr 2015 2:29pm
It beggars belief Venice..

What is going on with these sick people?

I cant understand why on earth someone could be so heartless and cruel to these lovely animals.

This really gets my back up!
Posted By: tonyh Re: Scumbag behaviour - 10th Apr 2015 6:25pm
A friend had her stables broken into the other night as well and caravan trashed just down the road a bit from lartons I wonder if it's the same rats.
Posted By: paxvobiscum Re: Scumbag behaviour - 24th Apr 2015 8:55pm
I went to visit my great uncle's grave today. The headstone had gone and many others. It made me sad that he lost a limb at Gallipoli his war service shown on the stone and some scumbag has smashed his memorial.horrible to see their memory desecrated.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Scumbag behaviour - 24th Apr 2015 9:08pm
Sorry to hear this Paxovobiscum.Thats a disgrace pure ... that does that and worst of all vandals
I bet if it was one of there great uncles it would be a different story.
Posted By: rocks Re: Scumbag behaviour - 24th Apr 2015 9:28pm
TC and I like to walk around all the cemeteries and we have defo noticed that they aren't being kept as well as they used to be frown
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Scumbag behaviour - 24th Apr 2015 10:15pm
Sorry to hear about this paxo. Absolutely mindless vandalism, just no need for it.

frown
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Scumbag behaviour - 4th May 2015 12:36pm
How come some people can pick and choose which scumbag behaviour to support and which to speak against. Just wondering. To me it's all bad.
Posted By: dustymclean Re: Scumbag behaviour - 5th May 2015 8:10am
It is quite simply human nature Bandy.Some people set the bar high and some set it low,it says more about the commentator than the subject.You obviously had a good upbringing which, some may have been denied.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral