Forums
Posted By: Reno37 Car Keying Damage - 2nd Apr 2015 5:41pm
Just a note of WARNING to all those decent people in Wirral . BEWARE parking your car in Cleveland Street near to Hamilton Square. In the last 10 days both a friend of mine and my own daughter who work damn hard have had their cars damaged by keying ( deep scratches ) all along one side of the car by mindless idiots. The cars are not top range expensive cars, just cars which decent people work hard to keep on the road. One can only wish those who did it will suffer the same fate and followed by the costly remedy.
Posted By: CVCVCV Re: Car Keying Damage - 2nd Apr 2015 8:17pm
I hope you're not implying that this would somehow be OK, if only the cars that had been vandalized had been "top range expensive cars"?
Posted By: Santos Re: Car Keying Damage - 2nd Apr 2015 10:20pm
Originally Posted by CVCVCV
I hope you're not implying that this would somehow be OK, if only the cars that had been vandalized had been "top range expensive cars"?

Oh behave yourself CV etc, Reno37 was only pointing out that they were not expensive cars which are more often than not the target of jealous idiots, they were more inexpensive cars which are often hard won and needed. Sorry to hear that Reno please excuse the unnecessary and unwelcome remarks of the touchy.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Car Keying Damage - 2nd Apr 2015 10:31pm
There is a steerable CCTV camera on top of the Municipal Building or was this in the car park between the doctors the The Cleveland?
Posted By: kenmo52 Re: Car Keying Damage - 3rd Apr 2015 8:30am
Well said Santos, I 2nd your comments.
Posted By: casper Re: Car Keying Damage - 4th Apr 2015 6:40am
Well said, a needless comment by Reno.
Posted By: GeeMeister Re: Car Keying Damage - 4th Apr 2015 7:33am
Hmm? Was that satire or a typo Casper?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Car Keying Damage - 4th Apr 2015 9:52am
He meant cv. Caspers a good fella.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Car Keying Damage - 4th Apr 2015 9:53am
On the subject of keying one thinks the punishment should be a "keying" across the face or throat of the perpetrator. smile
Posted By: GeeMeister Re: Car Keying Damage - 4th Apr 2015 11:45am
I believe it's a justifiable case for the return of birching and public humiliation.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral