Forums
Posted By: markyport Morrisons In Seacombe To Close Down - 10th Mar 2015 11:32pm
Morrisons In Seacombe Is To Close Down On March 29th 2015, With Staff Loosing There Jobs.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Morrisons In Seacombe To Close Down - 13th Mar 2015 9:11pm
Shelves are starting to look a bit grim now. Freezers are empty. Non-perishables not being re-ordered.

frown
Posted By: Rredd Re: Morrisons In Seacombe To Close Down - 22nd Mar 2015 2:30pm
What's the problem with this site? Everytime I visit its full. Same with Kwiksave and Netto when they were here. Bit odd.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Morrisons In Seacombe To Close Down - 22nd Mar 2015 2:35pm
'Apparantly' not enough 'high-end' goods being sold thus not enough profit being made. frown

Site is likely to remain empty for a while as new companies will wait for the rent to drop.

(in store gossip)

Posted By: Dilly Re: Morrisons In Seacombe To Close Down - 22nd Mar 2015 2:51pm
Would never of thought you would listen to gossip Rude smile
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Morrisons In Seacombe To Close Down - 22nd Mar 2015 3:01pm
Lol, it is second hand gossip. Missy told me about it!! laugh

You are right though, I don't usually 'do' gossip.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Morrisons In Seacombe To Close Down - 22nd Mar 2015 3:23pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Lol, it is second hand gossip. Missy told me about it!! laugh

You are right though, I don't usually 'do' gossip.

But Rude aren't you on Facebook ? smile
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Morrisons In Seacombe To Close Down - 25th Mar 2015 8:33pm
Facebook rumour

Just been told TJ Morris agreed the purchase of Seacombe Morrisons yesterday. If true, a new Home Bargains store will open in September.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Morrisons In Seacombe To Close Down - 25th Mar 2015 8:40pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Facebook rumour- yes Dilly, I'm posting up Gossip. smile

Just been told TJ Morris agreed the purchase of Seacombe Morrisons yesterday. If true, a new Home Bargains store will open in September.
Posted By: Giggler Re: Morrisons In Seacombe To Close Down - 25th Mar 2015 8:41pm
Yippee! One of my favourite shops.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral