Forums
Posted By: Hedgehog Assault on Pasture Road Moreton Saturday 27th - 28th Sep 2014 2:41pm
My step daughter was attacked on Pasture Road by the ambulance station in the early hours of this morning. Totally unprovoked and it was about 12 teenagers including girls who did it. If anybody get get names please PM me so we can let the police know.

Attached picture IMG-20140928-WA0000.jpg
Poor girl . nasty experience, hope you get a lead on culprits..
Posted By: tonyh Re: Assault on Pasture Road Moreton Saturday 27th - 28th Sep 2014 3:05pm
the little rats are always hanging around there causing trouble, just sit and wait for them Glocko because they will be there again tonight.they were riding around the cross on a mini moto the other night I nearly wiped two of them out.
Posted By: Madge Re: Assault on Pasture Road Moreton Saturday 27th - 28th Sep 2014 3:37pm
Horrible feral ..., i hope she is ok poor girl x
I hope these thugs get caught.
I agree with Tonys advice.Better still make sure you take a camera and get a photograph of them.And splash it all over the net.

Posted By: venice Re: Assault on Pasture Road Moreton Saturday 27th - 28th Sep 2014 5:46pm
Poor girl!!! What is in the minds of these people who do the attacking? I suppose seeing a gang in the same vicinity is one thing, but proving anything is another -- unless the young lady is prepared to identify and testify , but I could quite understand that she might be too terrified of reprisals . What an apalling state of affairs. Hope she feels better soon .
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Assault on Pasture Road Moreton Saturday 27th - 28th Sep 2014 6:08pm
still dont think that warrants the girl getting beat up tho willo!especially by a gang of people.
Posted By: casper Re: Assault on Pasture Road Moreton Saturday 27th - 28th Sep 2014 6:20pm
A bit uncalled for Willo, its not the kids fault if the stepdads ripped you off, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
Willo`s true colours...
Posted By: granny Re: Assault on Pasture Road Moreton Saturday 27th - 28th Sep 2014 9:28pm
What a terrible experience for anyone. Unfortunately, the hidden traumas could continue long after the visible injuries have gone. Dreadful.

In my opinion, Willo's comment should be removed. Completely insensitive and challenging towards people who are already suffering.

Posted By: Dilly Re: Assault on Pasture Road Moreton Saturday 27th - 28th Sep 2014 9:57pm
Completely out of order Willo, take another look at the picture of the young girl again and see if you still feel the same. Hope she feels better soon, both physically and mentally .
Posted By: Mark Re: Assault on Pasture Road Moreton Saturday 27th - 29th Sep 2014 10:23am
Its not just the physical cuts and bruses its also the mental scars.

Lets hope she recovers and there caught quickly.
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/woman-kicked-face-brutal-wirral-7852062
If you kick someone in the face when they are on the floor its attempted murder. End of
The look of distress on the poor girls face... I really hope these are caught and properly punished,,,
Originally Posted by rover644
If you kick someone in the face when they are on the floor its attempted murder. End of

I couldn't agree more Rover!

Really hope they catch the ... who did this.
they have arrested a 18yr old boy i hear.
Originally Posted by pokerchamp
they have arrested a 18yr old boy i hear.
Where did you hear this from?pokerchamp.
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/1...llowing_vicious_attack_on_Hoylake_woman/
sorry snowhite only just seen your post,it was on facebook earlier with a link.
Thats okay.pokerchamp.Thanks for sharing anyway.
Zipper was kind enough to post the link.Thanks also to you, Zipper.
Glad to say a male has been arrested for this 'assault'.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral