Forums
Posted By: davew3 Scam phone call - 28th Jun 2014 4:12pm
Just had some scam phone calls, International ones, very poor English so I got them to redial my number again and got an International and an 0203 129 1358 on my phone anyway my computer is "faulty" and they were Microsoft engineers wanting to fix it,I am usually quite good at keeping them on the phone, 59mins the last one and today I didn't have a spare pc to screw up, but my tea was going cold so I only got 3 calls from them, there is long list on this number on the Internet so it's a scam number, so please beware.
Posted By: Loops Re: Scam phone call - 11th Jul 2014 2:56pm
Ive just had a call off someone claiming to be from microsoft telling me my windows system is corrupt. very poor English but after 9 minutes an me telling him I didnt have a computer he ended the call say f**k you!! these people are ... and there should be more done to stop them ringing or more awareness for people who they could fool.
Posted By: casper Re: Scam phone call - 16th Jul 2014 7:35am
Being an old dodderer I nearly fell for it, started the process but being a bit deaf couldn't make out the instructions she was giving she got a bit rude and agitated, so I put the phone down, thank goodness phew nearly got done.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Scam phone call - 16th Jul 2014 8:23am
Casper.. being "mature" has it's benefits ! happy
© Wirral-Wikiwirral