Forums
Posted By: inatimate1 Recording at Hoylake Station - 30th May 2014 12:05pm
I've just been out in the car round Hoylake a couldn't help noticing that there was a film crew by the station, they had a camera and an overhead mic filming a car parked outside the front of the station and two people getting out of it. I know that the golf is there in a couple of months but the couple were an older couple and they looked like they were doing more than one 'take' of it as if they were filming a tv show, I thought it could have been some sort of political thing, but it didn't look like Esther Mcvey, but she was blonde. There were a few people around and I was wondering if anyone knew what was going on?
Posted By: inatimate1 Re: Recording at Hoylake Station - 30th May 2014 3:19pm
Ok, just had a wander down there and spoke to the guy working at the station, aparently they were recording for a new BBC Three comedy coming out in a few months. Someone else said that there was recording going on over the last few days at the vets and the lifeboat station. Seems like this part of the Wirral is set for the small screen
Posted By: BlueLou Re: Recording at Hoylake Station - 4th Jun 2014 11:40am
There ave been trailers parked in the car park next to Morrisons in West Kirby for the past week. Possibly related.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral