Forums
Posted By: ga1976 Moreton fire - 13th May 2014 8:42pm
There is a massive fire in moreton pasture road is closed off by ambulance station and over cadburys hill ,looks like it's by the petrol station .
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Moreton fire - 13th May 2014 8:48pm
Lots of movement of lorries there today, fire by the transformer maybe?. Was wide open, I was informed.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Moreton fire - 13th May 2014 8:55pm
This was wide open with wires all over the place.

Lorries moving about in the location in second pic

Attached picture oer.jpg
Attached picture aaaas.jpg
Posted By: beanie65 Re: Moreton fire - 13th May 2014 9:01pm
It is the scrap yard on the industrial estate and it looked like one of the coaches in the yard next to the scrap yard had caught fire.
Posted By: inatimate1 Re: Moreton fire - 13th May 2014 11:06pm
Saw all the commotion from the cross when fire engines, police cars and all sorts came swarming past. Noticed around 11pm that something was still burning away in the industrial part but couldn't see what it was, it looked like something cylindrical though
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Moreton fire - 14th May 2014 12:46am
Some one sent me a vid, plenty of smoke coming from between two busses it said on the vid. It was going dark and from far away so only smoke was visible.
Posted By: Uffda Re: Moreton fire - 14th May 2014 8:16am
Funnily enough I live about a quarter of a mile away and heard a load boom at about 9.15 last night and it felt as though the house moved a couple of centimeters. It was loud enough to set all the dogs in the area off and get the neighbours looking out of the window. I hope no one was hurt.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Moreton fire - 14th May 2014 10:27am
Pikey cable thieves?
Posted By: johnny Re: Moreton fire - 15th May 2014 9:11am
it was a trailer full of mdf wood in the car park of Forge engineering, our cctv picked someone up at 8.40pm climbing over the fence and there was someone else already inside the yard.... there was the first fire tender on scene at 9.07pm after the public raised the alarm... lots of people moved out of the way and a big police and fire attendance.... there were no explosions connected to this fire that evening according to the fire report
© Wirral-Wikiwirral