Forums
Posted By: oneofthree KFC Rock Ferry. - 3rd Mar 2014 12:19pm
Police and scientific support there all morning. Anyone any idea why?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: KFC Rock Ferry. - 3rd Mar 2014 12:54pm
Pubic hair in a fillet tower burger no doubt.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: KFC Rock Ferry. - 3rd Mar 2014 5:15pm
Don't you just hate that when it happens..
Posted By: dustymclean Re: KFC Rock Ferry. - 3rd Mar 2014 5:43pm
Is it true? Hair only becomes pubic when in the vicinity of food.
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: KFC Rock Ferry. - 3rd Mar 2014 6:33pm
KFC Remains closed today.

An employee there was hit with a hammer during an armed robbery at a KFC outlet in Wirral.

The staff member was attacked during the raid at a branch of the fast food chain on St Paul’s Road, Rock Ferry, at around 1am today.

Three masked raiders, armed with a knife and hammer, entered the restaurant and threatened staff before fleeing with cash

A 35-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of robbery in connection with the incident and was being questioned.

The three robbers, who made off with a “a quantity of money”, all spoke with local accents and are all thought to be in their late 20s.

Anyone with information is asked to call Wirral CID on 0151 777 2265 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111
Posted By: TheDr Re: KFC Rock Ferry. - 3rd Mar 2014 6:35pm
I went there yesterday evening, first time in a while, sick as the proverbial dog all night and most of the morning.

There are days when you just don't want to move.

There are others when you're scared to.

This post was written before the information posted above was seen, I wasn't trying to be flippant about someone being hurt.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: KFC Rock Ferry. - 3rd Mar 2014 8:01pm
the place should be closed down, its disgusting.

as for the chap hurt he was struck in the shoulder.

rob the place if you have to but there is no need to hurt innocent hard working people.

scumbags.
Posted By: Nigel Re: KFC Rock Ferry. - 21st Mar 2014 10:09am
I will say that I am sorry to hear about the employee that was hurt during the robbery and hope they make a good recovery. However, I have never in defence of this place had a problem with the food - its better quality wise than the one on the Croft.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral