Forums
Posted By: DeanoBirko Stabbling Old Chester Road its like CSI - 23rd Sep 2013 8:40am
Forensics, blue tape cordons, white tents.

Outside Lidl. Word on the street is that its a fatal stabbing... Jesus.
Posted By: oneofthree Re: Stabbling Old Chester Road its like CSI - 23rd Sep 2013 8:54am
Yup. I work nearby. Another tragedy. Police asking for cctv..
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Stabbling Old Chester Road its like CSI - 23rd Sep 2013 9:16am
Its gone really downhill round here in recent times. Bus stops and phone boxes smashed up on the daily. Feral youths hanging around the Co-op. Drugs, drugs and more drugs.
Posted By: L3rxst Re: Stabbling Old Chester Road its like CSI - 23rd Sep 2013 9:26am
One less smack head then?
Posted By: delta6 Re: Stabbling Old Chester Road its like CSI - 23rd Sep 2013 10:05am
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/10691735.Man_fighting_for_life_after_stab_attack_in_Rock_Ferry/
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Stabbling Old Chester Road its like CSI - 23rd Sep 2013 10:33am
L3rxst. Id reserve judgment until you know who it is and whats happened.
Posted By: mikeo32 Re: Stabbling Old Chester Road its like CSI - 23rd Sep 2013 10:49am
Only down the road from me. Scary to think that this happens on your doorstep.
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Stabbling Old Chester Road its like CSI - 23rd Sep 2013 10:56am
Thread title edited to 'Stabbling' by Mods...

Sounds like some new fangled word game with knives.
Posted By: dool4lit4tle Re: Stabbling Old Chester Road its like CSI - 23rd Sep 2013 12:28pm
think there might be something sinister going on, with all the killings and suicides lately, does anyone remember all those young people who committed suicide in a little welsh village a few years ago, I think there were more than 20 deaths. There was talk of mind control through face book, I know it may sound like science fiction, but how many times has science fiction become a reality.
as for the drug's, it seems strange to me how we have crack teams of specially trained people who can pin point the likes of bin laden and satelites watching our every move yet can't seem to control the drug's situation
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Stabbling Old Chester Road its like CSI - 23rd Sep 2013 1:08pm
You cant control a persons mind. What you can do is influence and persuade.

If it drug related and if it is, then you live by the sword, you die by the sword as far as im concerned.

Its very rarely a "Random" attack. If it was, then I would be more worried.
Posted By: rocks Re: Stabbling Old Chester Road its like CSI - 23rd Sep 2013 2:42pm
withthat
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Stabbling Old Chester Road its like CSI - 23rd Sep 2013 2:46pm
Few of my FB friends (Actually nice people) Claim that he was a victim of a random assault and is a really nice guy.

He died earlier today. =(
Posted By: L3rxst Re: Stabbling Old Chester Road its like CSI - 23rd Sep 2013 2:51pm
DeanoBirko. I would read my comment carefully again.
I did not judge, I simply posed a question.
So please do not judge me.
I feel sorry for the victim too and their family.
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Stabbling Old Chester Road its like CSI - 23rd Sep 2013 2:58pm
I did notice the question mark, but though it was a little facetious, perhaps its better to wait until the facts are presented.

Also, you registered three years ago, is that the best first post you could have made?
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Stabbling Old Chester Road its like CSI - 23rd Sep 2013 2:59pm
Im not judging you by the way, no offence intended.
Posted By: lansyp Re: Stabbling Old Chester Road its like CSI - 23rd Sep 2013 4:56pm

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/murder-investigation-launch-after-man-6079982
Posted By: Helles Re: Stabbling Old Chester Road its like CSI - 23rd Sep 2013 8:24pm
Originally Posted by dool4lit4tle
think there might be something sinister going on, with all the killings and suicides lately, does anyone remember all those young people who committed suicide in a little welsh village a few years ago, I think there were more than 20 deaths. There was talk of mind control through face book, I know it may sound like science fiction, but how many times has science fiction become a reality.
as for the drug's, it seems strange to me how we have crack teams of specially trained people who can pin point the likes of bin laden and satelites watching our every move yet can't seem to control the drug's situation

You need to get out more!

Strange, you automatically think of twenty somethings or younger but according to the Echo report the alleged suspect(s) are mid forties.
Posted By: bigpete Re: Stabbling Old Chester Road its like CSI - 24th Sep 2013 12:50pm
Guy has since died according to Globe....
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Stabbling Old Chester Road its like CSI - 24th Sep 2013 5:18pm
What exactly is a stabble? And this was a Moderator that renamed the topic! Shame on you Moderator! :-)
Posted By: Bright_eyes Re: Stabbling Old Chester Road its like CSI - 24th Sep 2013 7:54pm
Originally Posted by L3rxst
DeanoBirko. I would read my comment carefully again.
I did not judge, I simply posed a question.
So please do not judge me.
I feel sorry for the victim too and their family.

You are judging, as far as your concered he's a smack head!
Posted By: rhoobarb2002 Re: Stabbling Old Chester Road its like CSI - 25th Sep 2013 12:59am
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/1...ing_Rock_Ferry_stabbing_is_named/?ref=mr

Victim named
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Stabbling Old Chester Road its like CSI - 25th Sep 2013 7:44am
Originally Posted by yewgarth
What exactly is a stabble? And this was a Moderator that renamed the topic! Shame on you Moderator! :-)

A grittier version of Scrabble?
Posted By: Habdab Re: Stabbling Old Chester Road its like CSI - 26th Sep 2013 12:19am
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/10696128.Murder_charge_following_the_death_of_James_Byrne/?ref=mr
Posted By: lollypop Re: Stabbling Old Chester Road its like CSI - 26th Sep 2013 8:59am
Just a quick one to say i know James Byrne personaly and what a guy was ! ... full of laughs full of character and had the biggest heart of gold you could ever imagine... So,to the small minded arrogant prick who posed the so called question " one less smackhead on the streets " ...James's family and friends are in complete mourning complete shock,his daughter ( yes he has children aswell )is heartbroken and could quite easily read you idiotic comment,you really need to jump in a grow-bag and grow the feck up ! ... If this message offends anyone im really sorry but people like this really wind me up,there is no need !
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Stabbling Old Chester Road its like CSI - 27th Sep 2013 8:54am
Its very sad that anyone, especially a father, can be snuffed out like that in a moment of madness. My thoughts are with his family.

I do wish people wouldn't spraypaint the area with massive RIP {Insert Name Here} like they have done since he died. Its disrespectful to the living and if anything, makes the person who died seem like they fraternise with garbage, which is not the case from what iv'e heard about him.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral