Forums
Posted By: cazo60 dog attack - 28th Jul 2013 10:50am
grandson just told me yorkshire terrier just been attacked by two white staffs by neston gardenlooks young girl was walking her dog and they just attacked it didnt look good for poor little dog
Posted By: Dave_James Re: dog attack - 28th Jul 2013 11:40am
Hope the little girl is ok.
Posted By: chris58 Re: dog attack - 28th Jul 2013 4:29pm
I remember when I was about 10 taking our dog out "round the block" and he was attacked by another dog. Luckily he came off lightly, but what a frightening and terrifying experience. My heart goes out to the child whose dog it was. Hope they dog pulls through, and that the incident is reported to the police
Posted By: cazo60 Re: dog attack - 28th Jul 2013 6:42pm
yes the police attended and i dont think there was much hope for the little dog and the poor girl i feel so sorry for her to witness such a horrifying sight
Posted By: Katryn Re: dog attack - 28th Jul 2013 7:48pm
Originally Posted by cazo60
yes the police attended and i dont think there was much hope for the little dog and the poor girl i feel so sorry for her to witness such a horrifying sight

aw that is awful frown
Posted By: Dava2479 Re: dog attack - 29th Jul 2013 10:22am
I can confirm the little girl is ok and was not harmed,however she was very shaken up and understandably very upset.The dog she was walking was her grandparents shih tzu and later had to be put to sleep due to it`s injuries.An horrific event for the little girl to bare witness to.
Posted By: granny Re: dog attack - 29th Jul 2013 10:35am
Heartbreaking news.
Sadly, the experience will more than likely be very vivid for the little girl, for a long time to come. Really, really sad.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral