Forums
Posted By: RUDEBOX Seacombe Goings- On - 21st Jul 2013 12:46am
Took dogs out about 11.15pm around the new prom/East Street. Next thing 3 police cars appear from nowhere down East Street!!

Asked one copper what was going on and he just said 'looking for someone'. Furthur down the road, we heard something about 'a couple of youths' on another coppers radio.

Another copper on Birkenhead Road looking in the bushes with his torch!

In the Ferry Carpark there was another two police cars and a dog van.

Get home and out comes the Chopper! That was out for about half an hour.

Being nosy, just been out on another walk to see if theres any crime scene tape anywhere. There isn't but still a police car by the ferry terminal, another in the carpark and one by the old Wharf-the coppers (3) got out and followed us for a bit, shining their torches.

Still none the wiser. sherlock

Posted By: jen8505 Re: Seacombe Goings- On - 21st Jul 2013 8:47am
Claughton drive poulton us taped off today. Apparently the helicopter was over last night. Scene of crime are there taking photos. Cant find whats gone on but the end 2 houses are taped off. My neighbour heard a girl screaming get off him at 1.30 this morning. I didnt hear a thing
Posted By: jen8505 Re: Seacombe Goings- On - 21st Jul 2013 8:48am
Claughton drive poulton us taped off today. Apparently the helicopter was over last night. Scene of crime are there taking photos. Cant find whats gone on but the end 2 houses are taped off. My neighbour heard a girl screaming get off him at 1.30 this morning. I didnt hear a thing
© Wirral-Wikiwirral