Forums
Posted By: rh2222 Sirens down Eastham Rake - 4th Jun 2013 8:13am
Anyone else heard about 8 sirens coming Eastham Rake. Swear I heard a fire engine as well. Boyfriend just texted me saying an incident van and two ambulances have just gone past him outside the medical centre smirk hope it's not too serious.
Posted By: Nomad Re: Sirens down Eastham Rake - 4th Jun 2013 8:30am
No idea what was going on but there was a lot of sirens here in EASTHAM

Nomad
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Sirens down Eastham Rake - 4th Jun 2013 10:10am
Originally Posted by rh2222
Anyone else heard about 8 sirens coming Eastham Rake. Swear I heard a fire engine as well. Boyfriend just texted me saying an incident van and two ambulances have just gone past him outside the medical centre smirk hope it's not too serious.
Are you sure it was 8 sirens and not 9
Posted By: DJDuck Re: Sirens down Eastham Rake - 4th Jun 2013 10:30am
Just heard it was 8 1/2 sirens...don't quote me on that though.
Posted By: johncon Re: Sirens down Eastham Rake - 4th Jun 2013 9:41pm
there was an Rta at the junction with brookhurst ave roads closed and people had to be cut out . hope all ok
Posted By: Wheels Re: Sirens down Eastham Rake - 6th Jun 2013 12:52pm
picture

Attached picture 580165_10201136673719843_820351307_n.jpg
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: Sirens down Eastham Rake - 8th Jun 2013 9:11pm
I drove past this at 8.30 Tuesday just after they collided,the guy in the Corsa was sitting upright on his phone whilst the other driver was leaning against his own car .. there was hardly any damage at all ... am surprised ... didn't think it was that serious TBH
The Corsa was turning right into brookhurst when the black car pulled out also turning right onto Eastham rake hit his drivers door .. am sure he`ll be fine
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Sirens down Eastham Rake - 9th Jun 2013 12:41am
Originally Posted by Vanmanone
I drove past this at 8.30 Tuesday just after they collided,the guy in the Corsa was sitting upright on his phone whilst the other driver was leaning against his own car .. there was hardly any damage at all ... am surprised ... didn't think it was that serious TBH
The Corsa was turning right into brookhurst when the black car pulled out also turning right onto Eastham rake hit his drivers door .. am sure he`ll be fine

Yep, insurance claim being exaggerated no doubt.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral