Forums
Posted By: j_demo SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 12:00pm
just to make you all aware, an SUI has just occurred in St. Catherine's Hospital grounds.

3 police cars an an ambulance attended on 'blue alert' after a member of the public has allegidly been stabbed by another member of the public over an argument about a car parking space.

this is all the info i have at present, i have heard rumours that police are looking for "a BMW"

may post more as i hear it.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 12:09pm
Just walked through there with the dog,wondered what had gone on!!!!
Posted By: rocks Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 12:52pm
bloody hell is a car space THAT important????????
Posted By: missmahjong Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 1:00pm
The worlds gone MAD AND BAD!!!!!!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 1:43pm
Posted By: moretonjeffo Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 1:45pm
what does sui mean just googled it and it came back shoping under the influence
Posted By: princessxx Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 1:48pm
serious untoward incident x
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 1:50pm
Originally Posted by moretonjeffo
what does sui mean just googled it and it came back shoping under the influence
I googled it and i came back as "water" chinese for water.
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 1:54pm
Better get a mop,Stress Urinary Incontinence.
Posted By: j_demo Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 2:02pm
10 points to princessxx

*Serious Untoward Incident
Posted By: princessxx Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 3:15pm
haha thanks have to say i did google just found the right link x
Posted By: Santos Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 5:37pm
Why cant people speak English and not use these dam acronyms cause its not smart just dam annoying and lazy.
Posted By: rocks Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 6:33pm
thats nothing we had a facebook invasion once,illegible and aggressive all at the same time ha
Posted By: j_demo Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 6:42pm
Originally Posted by Santos
Why cant people speak English and not use these dam acronyms cause its not smart just dam annoying and lazy.

Damn*
Because*
It's*
Damn*

Mr/Mrs Santos, i am used to using such acronyms as SUI and others which you may not comprehend, but despite not being able to understand the acronym i used, others were able to get the point of my post and have a relevant response and reaction.

keep up eh.
Posted By: Santos Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 8:29pm
If you want to talk in initials thats your choice, does it save your breath or something. Whatever turns you on pal, and makes you feel good. Oh and if you have to point out spelling mistakes to enforce yourself you are an even sadder person, enjoy the rest of the day, or should I say ETROTD !!!
Posted By: j_demo Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 8:41pm
If you want to talk in initials thats your choice, does it save your breath or something. Whatever turns you on pal, and makes you feel good. Oh and if you have to point out spelling mistakes to enforce yourself you are an even sadder person, enjoy the rest of the day, or should I say ETROTD !!!

i shall, thank you smile

and it doesn't save breath or anything, because i'm typing... not speaking.

i just used the term SUI because where i work it's kind of 'normal language' so it's almost a second nature/language to me (also because i posted the original post when i was in work so was in the 'work' mindset) my girlfriend and friends sometimes have to stop me and clarify the acronyms i use.

i apologise for your lack of abilities to google/use common sense
Posted By: Santos Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 8:42pm
You are obviously very popular especially with the owners of Google and obviously you are frugal with your exertions when typing.
Posted By: Salmon Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 8:45pm
I am surprised that one who is so quick to correct another person's spelling does not use capital I to represent the 1st person or is that simply more SUI (stupidly useless information?)

Perhaps Santos was simply joining in with the abbreviation procedure!
Posted By: rocks Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 8:56pm
popcorn
Posted By: ianbx1 Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 9:30pm
Mmmm, when I first read this my thoughts were 'What is the world coming to, a stabbing over a parking space, whatever next' having seen some of the rants that followed the use of the term SUI,I can now well understand why someone would think it okay to stab someone in a road rage(parking rage?)incident. I too had no idea of the actual meaning of the letters but did get the 'Shape' of the article and as it at least hadn't been written in text speak and most (if not all) of it had been spelt correctly I just treated it as an article to be read and maybe followed up on tomorrow .... now I too seem to have been dragged down to the ranting level ... dear I say LOL?
Posted By: kendo Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 10:25pm
Walob
Posted By: insanekitty Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 10:29pm
laugh ^^^ wot e z (what he said!)

Laughing out loud
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 10:34pm
Originally Posted by kendo
Walob
What a load of balderdash?
Posted By: Zubee Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 11:16pm
pmsl & lmfao raftl
Posted By: Dell1234 Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 11:18pm
Is there actually any update on what has happened here? Doesn't seem to be anything in the news about it.
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 11:22pm
Originally Posted by ludwigvan
Originally Posted by kendo
Walob
What a load of balderdash?

"Balderdash?" Err... yeah! Something like that... shifty

Oh, and Jawhide? You also forgot to correct;

can't*
it's*
Tut, tut! noonoo The grammar police will be taking your badge away! busted wink

On a serious note, I don't see why stabbing someone shouldn't be considered GBH! Just how badly do you need to hurt and injure someone before it is? no
Posted By: Alonso Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 19th Dec 2012 11:59pm
Anybody know when we can next expect a blue sky day in Birkenhead?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 20th Dec 2012 2:31am
Why S.U.I instead of just 'incident' or 'occurance'?
I agree that the use of acronyms was not big nor clever.
Posted By: Tatey Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 20th Dec 2012 7:04am
To all the people that use "lmfao". Does anyone know where all these a's end up please?
Posted By: kendo Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 20th Dec 2012 7:38am
In a load of holes??????
Posted By: j_demo Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 20th Dec 2012 7:50am
UPDATE:

as you are aware, a gentleman was stabbed, he was taken away in an ambulance via a wheelchair so obviously it wasn't bad enough to need a bed but bad enough that he couldn't walk to the ambulance.

i believe he was taken to Arrowe Park Hospital where he is being treated for a single stab wound to the abdomen.

as said in opening post, the police, i believe, are still on the look-out for "a BMW" but without a registration number, partial registration number, a colour or even a type of vehicle (hatchback, saloon, 4X4) i wish them the best of luck finding it.
Posted By: flybynight Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 20th Dec 2012 10:46am
now that is F.U.N.N.Y.
Posted By: brittone05 Re: SUI in hospital grounds - 20th Dec 2012 12:44pm
Thanks for the update Jawhide. It is a shame that people were more interested in your choice of acronym, or indeed the fact that you dared unse an acronym instead of words, than they were on how the stab victim was!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral