Forums
Posted By: rafared82 HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 7th Sep 2012 9:06pm
I carnt believe what i saw tonight what kind of town are we living in??
Ok i was driving up woodchurch road about 5.30/6ish tonight heading towards the swan from sainsburys...and a white van pulled over suddenly infront of me. so i looked round and noticed a bloke getting out the van shouting at a young lad 25/26 year old lad who had an old guy on the floor on the pavement...so i jumped out my car to see if the the old man was ok and the young lad jumped in his greyish honda civic and sped off to wars the swan.. me and the missus went over see what was happening with the old man who was picking himself up off the floor...the old man was a 59 year old with his 80 odd year old mother crossing over woodchurch road going to get the bus to see his father in arrow park..when this GOBSHITE in the civic sped into him and just clipped his leg...then reversed back got out the car and punched the old man to the floor and said you could have damaged my car??this is when me and the white van pulled up...the poor old woman was in so much shock and the 59 year old man had a hugh egg on his head and a few grazes..i just couldnt believe it ..how on earth could you attack some one who was with his elderley mother..It has knocked me sick really....sorry for the long windednest of this thread but its hard to describe .
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 7th Sep 2012 9:18pm
Did anyone get the licence plate of this ...?

Those who are on Facebook should ask around, they're bound to be on there.

I hope the police are involved, this idiot needs to be found.

I hope the pensioners are alright, cannot believe this.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 7th Sep 2012 9:24pm
report the mindess rat asap. you have witnessed a ruthless incident and we of wirral need to rid our roads of rats, this loose cannon sounds systematically depressed.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 7th Sep 2012 9:25pm
report the mindess rat asap. you have witnessed a ruthless incident and we of wirral need to rid our roads of rats, this loose cannon sounds systematically depressed.
Posted By: rafared82 Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 7th Sep 2012 9:26pm
yes the passenger of the white van got A reg plate but got the wrong one unfortunatly..it all happened so quick..and the police where called and an ambulance.the old guy was pretty shook up and his glasses where roken i just felt so sorry for him . he was taking his mum the hospital to see her very old and ill husband via the bus and the compleate scumbag not only ran him over but then reversed back and assualted him..2 different ppl got the REG plate but both of them where the wrong one...
Posted By: Dilly Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 7th Sep 2012 9:27pm
surely there are cameras in that area. hope they get the cowardly shit.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 7th Sep 2012 9:29pm
There's a lot of CCTV in that vicinity do hopefully the police have the car on camera.
Posted By: gopher Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 7th Sep 2012 9:30pm
Should be CCTV in that area, police will get the scumbag if its been reported.
Posted By: rafared82 Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 7th Sep 2012 9:30pm
the policeman said there is a camera by the swan but it maybe too far away to see the incident...ut surley we gave him a good enough description and time that he can look at the camera and get the car reg as it approaches the camera
Posted By: gopher Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 7th Sep 2012 9:31pm
For gods sake the shops will have it.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 7th Sep 2012 9:35pm
Rafared the police will need witnesses to go to court (if he denies it) otherwise this ... will get away with it, there must of been quite a few people around at that time.
Posted By: rafared82 Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 7th Sep 2012 9:36pm
the is one key witness who was a spanish girl at the bus stop who seen the whole thing..but she had to catch the bus before the police arrived i took her number and gave it the police..just carnt believe anyone could do that..absoloutly shocked
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 7th Sep 2012 9:38pm
Also the camera at the back of tescos in the car park takes a clear date and timestamped photograph of every car that enters and exits, fingers crossed the ... used the petrol station.
Posted By: rafared82 Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 7th Sep 2012 9:39pm
yep me my missus,the white van driver and his missus. a bloke across the road and a bloke who was in his drive. I WILL DEFFINATLY STAND UP IN COURT AND IDENTIFY THAT RAT. and so would my wife NO DOUBT. i just hope they catch the scumbag...thinks hes a big hard man ...but soon sped off when me and the white van pulled up
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 7th Sep 2012 9:46pm
Good one happy

Posted By: Anonymous Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 7th Sep 2012 9:48pm
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 7th Sep 2012 10:38pm
stupid. should be in the joke section.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 7th Sep 2012 11:16pm
Posted By: Rambo Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 7th Sep 2012 11:33pm
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 7th Sep 2012 11:39pm
Oh we have a troll.

I hope they find the ..., these people really are few and far between thankfully.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 7th Sep 2012 11:55pm
Posted By: Mark Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 8th Sep 2012 6:15am
This Sickens Me To the Core.
How anyone can raise there hand to the elderly.
im suspecting Drunk.

Posted By: sunnyside Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 8th Sep 2012 9:31am
shocking incident,trouble is there is no respect anymore, and most people have no time, and are frightened to get involved,thank goodness for the people that did help, we are not all bad looks hopeful they will get car reg.
Posted By: mikethetrainman Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 8th Sep 2012 12:59pm
I hope the police get this sh*thouse! whats the world coming to!!.
Posted By: Driver Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 8th Sep 2012 4:13pm
What was the wrong registration? May be useful if anybody sees a similar registration? Thugs like this need to be punished.

Driver
Posted By: rafared82 Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 8th Sep 2012 6:42pm
I am not to sure on the wrong Reg the 2 people who wrote down the reg handed the paper to the police so i never seen it...But the car was a charcoal honder civic with red sports trim and loud exhaust..the driver was a white male around 26, he had black hair and a pair of dark sports shades.
Posted By: joeblogs Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 8th Sep 2012 7:14pm
on the road all round wirral most days will look for this fool anything more distinctive about the car
Posted By: Driver Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 8th Sep 2012 7:25pm
I'm often around Wirral as well so agree with the prior point. Do not want to be pointing accusations or starting goose chases but saw a Honda Civic matching said description including driver's with the registration plate
NH04 XDR
. Hope this is of help or assistance.

Driver
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 9th Sep 2012 12:01pm
Was it a type-r?
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 9th Sep 2012 2:22pm
Bloody he'll whats the world come to. Scumbags.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: HIT & RUN & ASSAULT ON OAP - 9th Sep 2012 4:59pm
© Wirral-Wikiwirral