Forums
Posted By: LionsmanePadds Police helicopter over balls road - 26th Jun 2012 8:56pm
Was there for a few minutes about 20 mins ago then went, came back after about 10 mins... Used the tanoy but couldn't hear what it was saying.... Disappeared again now!
Posted By: LionsmanePadds Re: Police helicopter over balls road - 26th Jun 2012 8:58pm
That was to say Baals Road not roaf! Lol... First ever post & I manage to make a prat of myself!
Posted By: Elyth Re: Police helicopter over balls road - 26th Jun 2012 9:12pm
I saw it near st jame's church hovering as well. My boyfriend said it mentioned some one with grey hair, but he couldn't hear the rest.
Posted By: Cranky Re: Police helicopter over balls road - 26th Jun 2012 9:13pm
My facebook says they're looking for a missing child. Could be just a rumour but right area.
Posted By: Little_B Re: Police helicopter over balls road - 26th Jun 2012 9:16pm
Originally Posted by LionsmanePadds
That was to say Baals Road not roaf! Lol... First ever post & I manage to make a prat of myself!

Sorry buddy but second post an another miss spell balls road would be what you where after but who am I to judge welcome to wiki. I'm in bidston and had the same helicopter over me I think. Not sure what it was sayin tho.
Posted By: JWood Re: Police helicopter over balls road - 26th Jun 2012 9:18pm
I heard a little girl has gone Missing in birkenhead park amd rhen another person has said its an old woman with dementia :S xx
Posted By: loobyloo77 Re: Police helicopter over balls road - 26th Jun 2012 9:27pm
why would we need to lock our doors for a missing person??? I think the rumour mills have got it wrong!
Posted By: Wheels Re: Police helicopter over balls road - 26th Jun 2012 9:38pm
I was trying to capture the loud speaker on video frown

[youtube]dixBsuavhxk[/youtube]
Posted By: Cranky Re: Police helicopter over balls road - 26th Jun 2012 9:38pm
Old lady apparently, now found.
Posted By: LionsmanePadds Re: Police helicopter over balls road - 26th Jun 2012 10:09pm
I noticed the 2nd mistake as soon as I'd posted it!!! Shall now bow out of wiki gracefully and in total humiliation! Lol :-p
Posted By: Zubee Re: Police helicopter over balls road - 26th Jun 2012 10:15pm
Don't bow out because of a typo!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Police helicopter over balls road - 26th Jun 2012 10:34pm
Ahhhh hahhaaha
laugh

Told you not to listen to Facebook.

(you know who you are) wink
Posted By: Dilly Re: Police helicopter over balls road - 27th Jun 2012 7:06am
Hello Lionsmane, keep on posting. (Wiki need,s new member,s)
Posted By: julianne Re: Police helicopter over balls road - 27th Jun 2012 7:37am
it was an old lady from a nursing home. she had got out and gone missing. but lady had demencha sorry if ive spelt that wrong. as far as i have been told she has been found and returned safe around 11 last night. and thats around the time helicopter left my area.
Posted By: LionsmanePadds Re: Police helicopter over balls road - 27th Jun 2012 7:02pm
Was only joking... Wouldn't go cos of typo's :-) It has to be bad grammar that will make me leave ;-p lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral