Forums
Posted By: jen8505 abandoned bike Eastham - 13th Jun 2012 10:40pm
Hi all. Don't know if the bike's been stolen but just seen someone riding a bike down willington ave Eastham and he was weaving all over the place. Got off twice then the third time he threw the bike into the bushes and ran off back the way he came. If anyone's missing a bike around the area, it's just been thrown into the bush up towards millfields primary
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: abandoned bike Eastham - 14th Jun 2012 6:44am
my fellas bike got stolen last week from wallasey but doubt it would be that one but it was buggered, the brakes were snaped and the pedal was too lol..

if it was ours maybe he give up that it was broke haha
Posted By: starman Re: abandoned bike Eastham - 14th Jun 2012 12:06pm
hi, can anyone help, my sons bike was stolen from outside his girlfriends house on hillburn drive bidston, and yes it was chained up!! its reg is cx56ajo colour yellow/black he really needs this for his work in liverpool.
Posted By: starman Re: abandoned bike Eastham - 14th Jun 2012 12:12pm
Hu my sons bike was stolen last night sometime,its yellow and black. What colour is the one you saw in Eastham.
Posted By: jen8505 Re: abandoned bike Eastham - 14th Jun 2012 12:54pm
It was a push bike not a motorbike sorry. And I can't give any details of the bike that was thrown into the bushes as it was dark and halfway down the road. I couldn't go and get the bike and put it somewhere safe as I had a baby in bed and no one to watch her
© Wirral-Wikiwirral