Forums
Posted By: mark1970 Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 1:03pm
Sorry if this has been posted before but it seems like Poulton has had its fair share of graffiti informing the locals about who may be a nonce, or nonse depending on which grunting mongtard was holding the rattle can of grey paint. It appears that one of them has neat handwriting and the other can actually spell correctly....
Posted By: Katryn Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 2:23pm
should have some notifying people of a known nonce who lives of Claughton Road!!!
Posted By: Duxdeluxe Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 2:31pm
All very well until someone gets it wrong
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 3:00pm
i was in new ferry last month and a shop had this painted on it

and there has been lats around the co-op in rock ferry about 2 years ago, its all over the place
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 3:30pm
Some on the nursury in Gorsedale Road too.
Posted By: Lightning Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 3:42pm
Originally Posted by lemonhead
i was in new ferry last month and a shop had this painted on it

and there has been lats around the co-op in rock ferry about 2 years ago, its all over the place
council will remove it at some point lemon. and if its racist they will remove it quick.
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 3:45pm
the council removed the stuff by the co-op, but it wasnt racist in new ferry, the next day i went the bloke had repainted his shop not good for business but if it was true his own fault sick poeple in this world
Posted By: j_demo Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 3:52pm
loads up derby road... the V for vendetta lock (V in a cirlce type)
i see it every day on my way to work...

but on another note: i read the title as "vigilante giraffe" (i'm tired lol)
Posted By: Dilly Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 5:09pm
Even if he is a nonce I wouldn't be best pleased if I lived in one of the houses or owned one of the shops that have been sprayed. Just driven up Poulton Road and there's at least 15 lots of graffiti.
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 5:23pm
Originally Posted by dilly
Even if he is a nonce I wouldn't be best pleased if I lived in one of the houses or owned one of the shops that have been sprayed. Just driven up Poulton Road and there's at least 15 lots of graffiti.

its not nice to see anywhere, no matter what it says
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 5:25pm
I live just off Poulton Road. And the aforementioned grafiti was painted in white, on two houses over the road from mine.
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 5:29pm
Originally Posted by TheBigRedMachine
I live just off Poulton Road. And the aforementioned grafiti was painted in white, on two houses over the road from mine.

was it racist
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 5:37pm
No it was the one saying this person is a 'nonce' the person who lived there painted over it the day it was discovered.
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 5:50pm
is he still there and as there been any trouble after, whats the world coming to
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 6:30pm
Also spotted '**** is a nonce' on the changing rooms in Rycroft Rd and Oakdale Rd
Posted By: Wiggi77 Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 7:33pm
Noticed a few of these this evening on liscard road too, by the murco garage
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 7:38pm
Evening Wiggi , what is a nonce any way ???
Posted By: Lightning Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 7:46pm
Hi June and wiggi this is what nonce means

The definition of NONCE is "Paedophile"
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 7:48pm
really why don`t they just write peodo then
Posted By: Lightning Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 7:48pm
Originally Posted by gypsyjune
its like a slang thats why laugh
Posted By: Clive Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 8:00pm
This is where the word came from

Used by prison staff, to explain the segregation of inmates who were convicted of sex crimes towards children and the other inmates

Not
On
Normal
Communal
Excercise
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 8:05pm
I didn't know that Nonce is an acronym. Learn something new every day.
Posted By: Chris_Peacock Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 8:12pm
Account Closed
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 8:20pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX

Me either and me too!
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 8:23pm
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 8:25pm
Originally Posted by Willo
This is where the word came from

Used by prison staff, to explain the segregation of inmates who were convicted of sex crimes towards children and the other inmates

Not
On
Normal
Communal
Excercise
Thanks for that Willo , smile learn some thing new every day
Posted By: Clive Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 9:02pm
Originally Posted by Croc_

Me either and me too!
The word actually came, from it being a No Sense crime, i.e nonsense, and the word nonce came about from nonsence.
Posted By: Chorizo Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 10th Jun 2012 10:00pm
They probably wrote nonce because they have no clue how to spell paedophile.
Posted By: MikeT Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 11th Jun 2012 5:44am
Perhaps because they can't spell it.
Posted By: mark1970 Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 11th Jun 2012 6:17am
Originally Posted by MikeT
Perhaps because they can't spell it.

The spelt it N-O-N-S-E in some places as well!
Posted By: Helles Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 11th Jun 2012 8:51am
So by definition,the "writer" must have form and served time. Even the criminals have a pecking order. Whatever, just don't do it, it makes the area look a bigger mess than it already is.
Posted By: Chorizo Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 11th Jun 2012 10:50am
Why would you assume the 'writer' has form? You don't have to have been in prison the know nonce means paedophile.
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 11th Jun 2012 6:15pm
saw this all over poulton today. im all for the public flogging of said freak, but dont put it all over someones house/wall
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 11th Jun 2012 7:05pm
What worries me is that people assume that 'blah blah is nonce' spray painted onto a side of house or shop, is that people assume that the alleged nonce lives or works there. It's not right, could cause all manner of trouble.
I live in the area where there is concentrated graffitti naming an individual as a 'nonce' and a 'grass'. I don't know who it is!!
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 11th Jun 2012 8:00pm
Originally Posted by Helles
So by definition,the "writer" must have form and served time. Even the criminals have a pecking order. Whatever, just don't do it, it makes the area look a bigger mess than it already is.

interesting?? i use the word and i haven't done any bird (oops there i go again) i mean served time.

it's an interesting thread this one, think it's the only paedo thread that hasn't resulted in panic/hysteria that normally ensues when facebook rumours are posted on here.

so far it's bad spelling and 'it makes the place look messy'

I live in the area where there is concentrated graffitti naming an individual as a 'nonce' and a 'grass'. I don't know who it is!!

i don't live there but know where said individual lives and heard bit of a background story.
Posted By: Katryn Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 11th Jun 2012 8:09pm
Originally Posted by Duxdeluxe

what do you mean?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 11th Jun 2012 9:16pm
What do you think Katryn? No offence but nobody likes a 'nonc.e'. Duh crazy
Posted By: Wench Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 11th Jun 2012 9:45pm
Originally Posted by Katryn
Originally Posted by Duxdeluxe

what do you mean?

Possibly something like the illiterate fools that beat up a Paediatrician because they thought it spelt/meant Paedophile. These are the types of people who are allowed to vote, breed & breathe!! snob
Posted By: _Moretonlad_ Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 11th Jun 2012 11:12pm
I live in area and know the person in question... Its wrong way to go about it if its got some truth to it they should of gone to police the person in question could be innocent but this to people who seen it will be in the back of most people's minds forever.
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 12th Jun 2012 6:57am
i was going to work this morning there has been graffiti sprayed on the wall on the co-op on old chester road, the side in grenville road,it seems to be a trend at the moment, grow up please
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 12th Jun 2012 11:08am
It only takes someone to have a nark with someone else then write that they're a nonce on a wall, then their life is ruined.
Posted By: Katryn Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 12th Jun 2012 5:44pm
i was going to work this morning there has been graffiti sprayed on the wall on the co-op on old chester road, the side in grenville road,it seems to be a trend at the moment, grow up please

seen that today loads of white spray paint scribbling out whatever was written.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 12th Jun 2012 7:25pm
Has anybody noticed whether the Poulton grafitti has been cleaned up yet?
Posted By: Dilly Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 13th Jun 2012 7:04am
had not been removed up to yesterday afternoon.
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 13th Jun 2012 7:06am
Originally Posted by Katryn

seen that today loads of white spray paint scribbling out whatever was written.

yes i cant make out what it said, it was still there this morning, suprised the co-op havent had someone come and clean it off
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 13th Jun 2012 3:59pm
Graffiti busters were in oakdale road removing the graffiti today around 2:15pm

Anyone spot any graffiti in the other places removed?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 13th Jun 2012 4:18pm
Removed from Ryecroft and Gorsedale. Still rife in Poulton Road.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 13th Jun 2012 8:00pm
Removed from Ryecroft and Gorsedale. Still rife in Poulton Road.

You're not wrong there, some has been painted over (badly) but it's everywhere! First time I've been that way for a while and it's literally every other house or shop for about 3 hundred yards!
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 17th Jun 2012 3:16pm
co-op in rock ferry still has it on, cant tell what it said as some1 has sprayed over it, i think thats why its not been removed yet, still on eyesore,
Posted By: Helles Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 18th Jun 2012 8:51am
Originally Posted by Chorizo
Why would you assume the 'writer' has form? You don't have to have been in prison the know nonce means paedophile.

Not a word I would use, nor do I hear it at all apart from tv programmes about prison. Pedo, paedophile or kiddy fiddler yes, but not nonce or nonse as the illiterate graffiti artist has it.
Posted By: Guddok Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 24th Jun 2012 1:51pm
Jesus Christ. Someone sprays something on a wall and you lot instantly assume it is the absolute truth. This forum never ceases to amaze me..
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 24th Jun 2012 2:19pm
Originally Posted by Guddok
Jesus Christ. Someone sprays something on a wall and you lot instantly assume it is the absolute truth. This forum never ceases to amaze me..

Where does it say this?
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 24th Jun 2012 9:06pm
Originally Posted by Guddok

it's only the truth if it's on facebook or a freinds son's mate's sister's next door neighbour saw it happen wink
Posted By: Zubee Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 24th Jun 2012 9:52pm
Guddock, I've been following this thread because I live locally and nowhere on this forum has anybody commented on the guilt/innocence issue. They've just been annoyed about the graffiti. Please read comments fully before you sound off.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Vigilante Graffiti in east Wallasey - 17th Jul 2012 10:08am
What worries me is that people assume that 'blah blah is nonce' spray painted onto a side of house or shop, is that people assume that the alleged nonce lives or works there

Or more worryingly if its true or false.

Wife left you and shacked up with her fancy man? Get instant revenge by spraying something like that.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral