Forums
Posted By: _Ste_ Arrests made following arson dock rd - 8th Jun 2012 1:31pm
This morning a number of 19-22 year olds were arrested following an arson and vandalism attack on a few cars on the dock road in wallasey.

Those responsible, lads and girls were drinking under the shelter of the iveco bussiness center which is next to the cafe on dock rd (near to the tyre place).

They then started bending the doors back on the cars and setting fire to them, apparently they were still trying to set fire to one of them when the firemen arrived.

Police were called and they were arrested on the spot, covered in soot, drunk and with beer.

They went into the cafe at around 7:30am drunk asking if they could wash the black soot off themselves.

Police forensics were at the scene about half hour ago taking prints etc, lighters and beer cans were found in the cars, there are beer cans all over the place down there.

Well done to the police for getting them so quickly.

One of them is from withens lane, wallasey, irish lad, they are on camera as someone took a photo of them whilst they were in the back of the police car.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Arrests made following arson dock rd - 8th Jun 2012 1:39pm
Scumbags.
Posted By: lauralou2 Re: Arrests made following arson dock rd - 8th Jun 2012 1:57pm
that is unreal its not like their young kids either (though thats no excuse)wtf???
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Arrests made following arson dock rd - 8th Jun 2012 2:55pm
yer the smell from it was bad, ste as you know I live right by here. hope they are the ones that ride the bike around here at stupid o'clock that sounds like a bee in a tin can smack
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Arrests made following arson dock rd - 8th Jun 2012 2:56pm
Filth
They really are
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Arrests made following arson dock rd - 8th Jun 2012 4:05pm
Originally Posted by Sarah_ZR
Filth
They really are

THey were ginger george and gary the painters cars sar, george seen them and took their photos, asses will be kicked! smirk
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Arrests made following arson dock rd - 8th Jun 2012 4:06pm
Omg!
Not good Ste
Posted By: Handbag Re: Arrests made following arson dock rd - 10th Jun 2012 3:45pm
they're obviously not very bright either....
they set fire to cars and then go into a cafe to ask can they wash the soot off... complete morons, I bet their parents are really proud of them!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Arrests made following arson dock rd - 10th Jun 2012 3:59pm
Originally Posted by Handbag
they set fire to cars and then go into a cafe to ask can they wash the soot off... complete morons, I bet their parents are really proud of them!!

You mean they HAVE parents ?????
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Arrests made following arson dock rd - 10th Jun 2012 4:10pm
do you blame the parents, i wouldnt
Posted By: dave_h Re: Arrests made following arson dock rd - 10th Jun 2012 5:01pm
Originally Posted by Pinzgauer
Originally Posted by Handbag

You mean they HAVE parents ?????

obviously not, just things that made them
© Wirral-Wikiwirral