Forums
Posted By: bazzoh Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 9:56pm
currently ongoing incident in Leasowe - between Kellet Road and Boyd Close, lots of police, ambulance (including hart team) and army on way. Some residents have been evacuated, believe this is a precautionary measure
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 9:58pm
some one supposed to have lots of bombs in his flat
Posted By: bazzoh Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 10:01pm
i do know more details but cannot post them yet - those who know me know why!
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 10:04pm
ave just been speaking to a member of my family who lives there she been evacuated with her children.scary stuff
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 10:08pm
Originally Posted by bazzoh
i do know more details but cannot post them yet - those who know me know why!

If you can't say anything helpfull, say nothing! Waste of internet space!!!
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 10:11pm
There's hundreds of ppl and kids all out side there home getting evacuated an any one with in 300 meters will be there aswell... There's loads of police! And the bomb squad r there.
i got this info off family who are there
Posted By: DodgyDave Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 10:12pm
Incident room set up at 7 Waves Radio
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 10:14pm
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 10:17pm
the person has wired his whole house up
Posted By: bazzoh Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 10:17pm
i can now say that someone set off a "device", the police were called, when they arrested the offender, they did a quick search of the property. what they discovered has lead them to call in the MOD bomb disposal unit. Obviously i couldnt say this before "Croc" as if you put rumours up you are generally shouted down - i had to confirm with people before i said anything!
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 10:19pm
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 10:23pm
nothing funny about some idiot putting the lives of people and children at risk.
my family have been evacuated because of this
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 10:23pm
Originally Posted by bazzoh
i can now say that someone set off a "device", the police were called, when they arrested the offender, they did a quick search of the property. what they discovered has lead them to call in the MOD bomd disposal unit. Obviously i couldnt say this before "Croc" as if you put rumours up you are generally shouted down - i had to confirm with people before i said anything!

Then, as my previous post, say nothing until you have all the facts! WikiWirral does not have infinite server space for your incomplete rambling!
Posted By: DodgyDave Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 10:24pm
Originally Posted by Zelda
nothing funny about some idiot putting the lives of people and children at risk.

withthat
Posted By: trfcbabe Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 10:38pm
police knocked us up out of bed and said we have to evacuate, go to the rec. mini buses picking up the elderly. police set up road blocks. ridiculous walking streets this time night wit babies an kids. We all got work an school. Rumour is sum1 got stuff in property in kellet that explosive.
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 10:44pm
Posted By: Wench Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 10:45pm

withthat

Originally Posted by trfcbabe
police knocked us up out of bed and said we have to evacuate, go to the rec. mini buses picking up the elderly. police set up road blocks. ridiculous walking streets this time night wit babies an kids. We all got work an school. Rumour is sum1 got stuff in property in kellet that explosive.

Surely it's preferable to said babies & kids being injured & everyone being in one piece to be able to get to work & school!?! I'd rather an overreaction by the Police & Bomb Squad than it just being dismissed.

They can't win either way smack
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 10:52pm
I'm fairly certain that a web address that ends in co.uk is English so I would appreciate posters to post in English! That includes punctuation! I can't make head nor tail of most of the posts on here these days!
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 10:56pm
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 10:59pm
I don't see how any decent human would find this funny.
nothing funny about it and would be devistating if bomb went off and killed men - women and children
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 11:02pm
Posted By: Lightning Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 11:06pm
They caught the guy,no joke hope he gets what he deserves.
he has set up to kill innocent poeple elderly and parents with kids. mad
Posted By: Jinxi Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 11:07pm
Glad it's not just me who can't understand text speak. Hope everyone gets home soon x
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 11:07pm

Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 11:09pm
You still going on ?
Posted By: Lightning Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 11:16pm
anyway caught the guy and recovered some bombs.glad everyone will be safe
Posted By: ASE71 Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 11:17pm

The police evacuating everybody will be overkill and he probably hasn't wired his whole house to explode, that will be people beefing up the rumours.

Hes probably got some firecrackers in the living room.

But, if that is the case, and they evacuated 2 whole roads for something silly, just as a precaution, now...... That is Funny......
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 11:19pm
yes and that is very good news.
my family safe off the estate now.they are going back tomorrow hopefully.
the man responsible did this a few years ago.
Posted By: Lightning Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 11:20pm
yes and that is very good news.
my family safe off the estate now.they are going back tomorrow hopefully.
the man responsible did this a few years ago.
yes Gus his name is hun x
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 11:22pm
yes its the same one from a few years ago.
Posted By: Lightning Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 11:25pm
yes its the same one from a few years ago.
So the guy has went and done it again? they should put him in room and throw a bomb in and shut the door see how funny he thinks that is eh.
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 11:27pm
not sure what happened to him last time.I will ask my mum in the morning she will remember she used to live right by him.
Posted By: Lightning Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 11:29pm
Omg thats scary, let us tomorrow hun,glad everyone is safe,well done to the police and others involved.
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 11:31pm
I will let you know tomorrow once i have spoken to my mum.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 11:54pm
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 16th May 2012 11:59pm
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 17th May 2012 12:10am
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 17th May 2012 7:15am
i thought it would have been that pissed guy, (me?) My grandkids live there so i hope he gets his head electrocuted on gas mark 20
Posted By: Clive Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 17th May 2012 8:46am
CONTROLLED EXPLOSION CARRIED OUT IN RESIDENTIAL WIRRAL STREET

BOMB disposal experts carried out a controlled explosion in a residential Wirral street at 5.30am today.

An evacuation of the street was carried out last night and residents are still unable to return to their homes until chemicals found at a house have been identified.

Merseyside Police say officers are still in attendance following an incident in Leasowe last night.

Police were called to Kellet Road at around 8.20pm after receiving a report of a man "causing concern" in the street.

Officers entered a house and discovered a quantity of chemicals inside the property.

A 100-metre cordon has been put in place as a precaution and a number of residents have been evacuatedn and are being looked after by the local authority until the chemicals can be identified.

Merseyside Fire and Rescue Service and the Explosive Ordnance Disposal unit are currently at the scene to identify the chemicals.

The disposal unit carried out a controlled explosion this morning at around 5.30am.

A 57-year-old man from Leasowe has been arrested on suspicion of throwing a firework in a public place and has been taken to a police station in Merseyside for questioning.

Globe reporters are at the scene and we will bring you more updates shortly.

Officers are appealing to anyone with any information about the incident to call Merseyside Police on 101, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
Source
Posted By: Lightning Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 17th May 2012 8:48am
Thanks for sharing this with us Willo!!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 17th May 2012 9:14am
Suspicion of throwing a firework?

Tut tut.
Posted By: Helles Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 17th May 2012 9:16am
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Suspicion of throwing a firework?

Tut tut.

That of course is an offence and probably one just to hold him on until they can establish what else to charge him with.
Posted By: freddy Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 17th May 2012 9:27am
just heard that police r asking and wanting all smackheads an pedo's to come to leasowe an help out with this bomb disposel ther will be a huge reward wich gose with a bang,
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 17th May 2012 9:40am
They also want people that spell like primary school kids to go as well.

#spelling&grammarnazipolice
Posted By: Mark Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 17th May 2012 9:44am
wikiofftopic
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 17th May 2012 9:52am
Originally Posted by ex0__

Arnt you clever, you sat in a class room and learnt how to use proper english, u were fortunate enough to get education. Others are not.

Keep your snide comments, which portray you to be a right whopper sometimes.
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 17th May 2012 10:13am
Are you saying you didn't go to school?
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 17th May 2012 10:31am
Nope, im saying some people didnt recieve enough or right education. The system failed them and its not their fault if they can or cant spell.

Try offering help rather than criticizing all of the time.
Posted By: lauralou2 Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 17th May 2012 10:32am
Originally Posted by Sanchez
Nope, im saying some people didnt recieve enough or right education. The system failed them and its not their fault if they can or cant spell.

Try offering help rather than criticizing all of the time.
here here sanchez i agree EXO can be such a ballache sometimes
Posted By: jonno40 Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 17th May 2012 10:58am

Arnt you clever, you sat in a class room and learnt how to use proper english, u were fortunate enough to get education. Others are not.

Well said Sanchez
This is one of the reasons I do not post that much on here anymore....Keyboard Warrior and a bit of a bully and not the only one
Posted By: lauralou2 Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 17th May 2012 11:46am
Originally Posted by jonno40

Well said Sanchez
This is one of the reasons I do not post that much on here anymore....Keyboard Warrior and a bit of a bully and not the only one
yes ive noticed a few meself lately ex0 can be one arrogant plum
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 17th May 2012 1:56pm
Should i go and kick the crap out of exo? Did exo recieve enough self defence in school?

Either way if exo did or didnt its not exo's fault, the system just didnt give him enough self defence.

what im saying is dont brag just because you recieved more of one thing than someone else did. That person may actually have spent more time learning about something more important to him her than learning a language as well as you did exo, like martial arts...
Posted By: lauralou2 Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 17th May 2012 2:40pm
Should i go and kick the crap out of exo? Did exo recieve enough self defence in school?

Either way if exo did or didnt its not exo's fault, the system just didnt give him enough self defence.

what im saying is dont brag just because you recieved more of one thing than someone else did. That person may actually have spent more time learning about something more important to him her than learning a language as well as you did exo, like martial arts...
goooooooooooooooo sanchez haha
Posted By: fizzbomb120 Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 17th May 2012 3:17pm
That a bad one,must have missed this one are You all ok now ???
Edit!!! No I did see it last night, I remember now :-(
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 17th May 2012 4:36pm
so. about the nutter in leasowe?
Posted By: Dell1234 Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 17th May 2012 5:58pm
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/9..._still_unsure_when_they_can_return_home/
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 17th May 2012 6:26pm
my family can go back home now at last
Posted By: Little_B Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 17th May 2012 7:33pm
http://t.co/5Ycqbzts juice fm tweeted this link
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Leasowe Estate - lots of police - 17th May 2012 7:33pm
That's brill zelda
© Wirral-Wikiwirral