Forums
Posted By: DodgyDave Car into post in Sainsburys - 26th Apr 2012 11:10am
Just been up to sainsbury's Prenton and someone has drove his car into the post by the cash machine and the car was up in the air on the front left handside. oshocked

Did not take any photos as my camera on the phone is rubbish.
Posted By: Flash02 Re: Car into post in Sainsburys - 26th Apr 2012 8:17pm
I took pics made me chuckle must have been an elderley person the driving in there from the old ones is shocking
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Car into post in Sainsburys - 27th Apr 2012 2:40pm
Post pics so we can laugh please.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Car into post in Sainsburys - 27th Apr 2012 3:13pm
Not a pleasant experience for anyone involved!
Posted By: WallaseyHead Re: Car into post in Sainsburys - 27th Apr 2012 4:46pm
Why would someone crashing their car, which is an expensive asset, into a post, be something to laugh at?

Imagine if it was oven of your grandparents? I remember a time when my Grandad (RIP) crashed his car, it was into a small bollard in a train car park, nothing that would even give cause for comment, but the subsequent heart attack made sure he didn't live to drive his car again.

Makes me sick to the stomach to read of people taking pleasure in other peoples misfortune and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Posted By: manic28_am Re: Car into post in Sainsburys - 27th Apr 2012 6:07pm
Originally Posted by WallaseyHead
Why would someone crashing their car, which is an expensive asset, into a post, be something to laugh at?

Imagine if it was oven of your grandparents? I remember a time when my Grandad (RIP) crashed his car, it was into a small bollard in a train car park, nothing that would even give cause for comment, but the subsequent heart attack made sure he didn't live to drive his car again.

Makes me sick to the stomach to read of people taking pleasure in other peoples misfortune and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Spot on. Sad that the first reaction is to laugh and take photos not go and see if the person is okay. That person would be embarrassed enough without you laughing at their misfortune. What goes around comes around.
Posted By: Flash02 Re: Car into post in Sainsburys - 29th Apr 2012 12:33pm
oh get over yourselves the person wasnt still in the car so it wasnt my first thought and to be honest they shouldnt be on the road if able to crash like that and any caring family member should ensure that they are not
In no way is the picture of a car in such a daft position that was amusing connected with the posters father having a heart attack

Lighten up
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: Car into post in Sainsburys - 29th Apr 2012 1:26pm
Originally Posted by Flash02
oh get over yourselves the person wasnt still in the car so it wasnt my first thought and to be honest they shouldnt be on the road if able to crash like that and any caring family member should ensure that they are not
In no way is the picture of a car in such a daft position that was amusing connected with the posters father having a heart attack

Lighten up

withthat

Some people are just not happy unless they are outraged and they seem to actively seek it out.
Posted By: WallaseyHead Re: Car into post in Sainsburys - 29th Apr 2012 4:29pm
Originally Posted by Flash02

Lighten up

I will once I've found some more misfortune to laugh at!
Posted By: Wheels Re: Car into post in Sainsburys - 29th Apr 2012 5:36pm
Cough*

[Linked Image]
Posted By: WallaseyHead Re: Car into post in Sainsburys - 29th Apr 2012 5:55pm
Posted By: dave_h Re: Car into post in Sainsburys - 29th Apr 2012 6:03pm
what the fook
© Wirral-Wikiwirral