Forums
Posted By: jenscho Raleigh Road Leasowe Burglary - 15th Mar 2012 11:03pm
I know it's a long shot but my sister in law's house in Raleigh Road Leasowe was broken into last night. She has had a lot of trouble with people round there and was staying at my dads house with her children last night luckily. Windows were broken, loads of electrical goods were taken and hers and the kids clothes were urinated all over. The police received an anonymous phone call at 3am about this but, miraculously, none of the neighbours know anything about it. No-one has heard anything have they?
Posted By: cathie Re: Raleigh Road Leasowe Burglary - 15th Mar 2012 11:21pm
Dirty scummy b******s urinating on kids clothes!!! I hope your sister in law and the kids are ok xx
Posted By: jenscho Re: Raleigh Road Leasowe Burglary - 15th Mar 2012 11:49pm
thanks Cathie, they are just disgusted by it really, as am I!
Posted By: dave_h Re: Raleigh Road Leasowe Burglary - 16th Mar 2012 10:17am
what a bunch of ferral rats, catch em, swamp on them and shit in their moths
Posted By: dave_h Re: Raleigh Road Leasowe Burglary - 16th Mar 2012 10:17am
Originally Posted by dave_h
what a bunch of ferral rats, catch em, swamp on them and shit in their moths

mouths
Posted By: julie253 Re: Raleigh Road Leasowe Burglary - 16th Mar 2012 11:57am
That is absolutely disgraceful and disgusting. I hope they catch the dirty swines and string em up by the b****.
I am so in favour of ... like this being made to clean the streets and do disgusting jobs whilst we look on and throw rotten eggs etc at them - a better and more humiliating deterrent than prison. Sex offenders should have it tattooed on their forehead what they are so everyone knows, grrr you got me started now!!!!
Hope the family are all ok and the kids are not too traumatised. x
Posted By: Englebert Re: Raleigh Road Leasowe Burglary - 16th Mar 2012 12:07pm
Originally Posted by jenscho
I know it's a long shot but my sister in law's house in Raleigh Road Leasowe was broken into last night. She has had a lot of trouble with people round there and was staying at my dads house with her children last night luckily. Windows were broken, loads of electrical goods were taken and hers and the kids clothes were urinated all over. The police received an anonymous phone call at 3am about this but, miraculously, none of the neighbours know anything about it. No-one has heard anything have they?

Yeah.
???????? and ??????, they are the ones who burgle the houses on their own estate, that's who will be giving your sister crap and that's who would of burgled her house.
Mention their names and I bet she knows who you are on about!
Posted By: lizzie271 Re: Raleigh Road Leasowe Burglary - 16th Mar 2012 1:11pm
Dont the theives realise they have left their own DNA at the crime scene,heres hoping!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Raleigh Road Leasowe Burglary - 16th Mar 2012 1:51pm
Originally Posted by lizzie271
Dont the theives realise they have left
their own DNA at the crime scene,heres hoping!!!!!!!!!!
I admire your optimism Liz,but we are not talking CSI here.This will be investigated by demoralised demotivated Birkenhell plods!
Posted By: rossie Re: Raleigh Road Leasowe Burglary - 16th Mar 2012 6:56pm
Does your sister need any clothes etc.
Posted By: Lightning Re: Raleigh Road Leasowe Burglary - 16th Mar 2012 7:02pm
Thats well out of order, how can poeple steep to the lowest,
It looks like ... are just doing what they want thease days and getting away with it.
hope they catch them if not they will be caught out,
Posted By: jenscho Re: Raleigh Road Leasowe Burglary - 16th Mar 2012 9:03pm
Thanks for your concerns everyone, it turns out there wasn't as much taken as was initially thought however all of the electrical plugs had been pulled out of the sockets so I think whoever it was was disturbed. Rossie, thank you for the offer of clothes too, we have sorted them out out now but thankyou so much, it's very kind.
Posted By: peodude Re: Raleigh Road Leasowe Burglary - 16th Mar 2012 9:27pm
That sounds, personal, a targeted attack. What sort of trouble has she been having?
Posted By: jenscho Re: Raleigh Road Leasowe Burglary - 16th Mar 2012 9:41pm
It probably was, all sorts have been going on, don't want to put too much on here tho!!
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: Raleigh Road Leasowe Burglary - 16th Mar 2012 11:15pm
get some cctv put up for the future!!!then shame anyone if ya catch them.
Posted By: pablo42 Re: Raleigh Road Leasowe Burglary - 17th Mar 2012 1:58pm
If she needs any help, just let me know. Don't let these scumbags win.
Posted By: The_Plasterer Re: Raleigh Road Leasowe Burglary - 19th Mar 2012 7:01pm
That's Leasowe off the 'potentials' list.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Raleigh Road Leasowe Burglary - 20th Mar 2012 1:58pm
P, it don't matter where go matey, gobshites are everywhere. My favourite one was one of the comedians, I think it was Carson, calling Glasgow - "Belfast Lite".
© Wirral-Wikiwirral