Forums
Posted By: eddie64 missing car - 16th Jan 2012 4:26pm
has anyone bought a ford galaxi reg number p656 sds or seen it please contact me,my so called wife got rid of it without telling me,it is now classed as stolen,it was taken from the noctorum within the last two weeks,thanks.
Posted By: golfvr Re: missing car - 16th Jan 2012 5:12pm
i go around the scrappys first and ask them, and then check ebay for completed auctions with 10 miles
Posted By: reddragon Re: missing car - 16th Jan 2012 5:15pm
Id check we buy any car.com
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: missing car - 16th Jan 2012 5:25pm
couldn`t the dvla help you ?
Posted By: reddragon Re: missing car - 16th Jan 2012 5:31pm
if sold on I doubt it June but Police will find out about it
Posted By: Hedgehog Re: missing car - 16th Jan 2012 7:32pm
Originally Posted by eddie64
has anyone bought a ford galaxi reg number p656 sds or seen it please contact me,my so called wife got rid of it without telling me,it is now classed as stolen,it was taken from the noctorum within the last two weeks,thanks.

Do you mean your wife got rid of it, you didn't agree and reported it stolen?
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: missing car - 16th Jan 2012 7:43pm
Red i thought if you bought a car, the DVLA is the first point of call to regrister your details as the new owner of the car , Is the owner of the missing car sure his wife has sold it or is she just telling him that ? have they had a bust up? and is she paying him back by pretending she has sold his car to wind him up just a thought
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: missing car - 16th Jan 2012 7:45pm
Originally Posted by Glocko
Do you mean your wife got rid of it, you didn't agree and reported it stolen?

How about, Couple fall out, wife buggers off to secret location and takes the car, husband is super p****d off and reports it as stolen to get it back as its all he can do?. Or am I just letting my imagination run riot?.
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: missing car - 16th Jan 2012 7:52pm
lol no your not getting carried away it makes us think that, this is not a normal situation so we come up with not the normal answers ,i suppose lol hope he gets it back though you must let us know the out come of this Eddie64 out of interest smile
Posted By: eddie64 Re: missing car - 16th Jan 2012 8:59pm
found out wife was havin affair at xmas so moved out and went to newcastle for a bit to clear my head,came back last week rung her and said i wanted to get my car out of yard she said you cant its gone,wont tell me what she has done with it,she told police she came home and it was gone she said i thought i must of took it.
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: missing car - 16th Jan 2012 9:04pm
oh Eddie64 so sorry ,what a bitch ,are you sure you can`t find out the new owner from DVLA because if you told them or the police the information youv`e got surely they would help you or point you in the right direction .Who has got the log book ? i hope you get to the bottom of it Eddie64 keep us up to date out of interest as before
Posted By: eddie64 Re: missing car - 16th Jan 2012 9:05pm
found out wife was havin affair at xmas so moved out and went to newcastle for a bit to clear my head,came back last week rung her and said i wanted to get my car out of yard she said you cant its gone,wont tell me what she has done with it,she told police she came home and it was gone she said i thought i must of took it.
Posted By: reddragon Re: missing car - 16th Jan 2012 9:06pm
[quote=gypsyjune]Red i thought if you bought a car, the DVLA is the first point of call to regrister your details
I dont think dvla will tell you anything something to do with data protection but the police can check on the comp database
Posted By: eddie64 Re: missing car - 16th Jan 2012 9:11pm
sorry if i posted twice,i have log book to car also the only key,she seen her arse because i took insurance off her car because she has never had insurance in her name,then she changed locks on house so i could not get in,miss my kids more than i miss the car,twenty years down the pan,so i have decided to go after half her business,so if anyone has a flat on the woodchurch to rent please let me know.
Posted By: rhoobarb2002 Re: missing car - 16th Jan 2012 9:43pm
Well if youve got the only key and the log book can it still be sold legitimately? Im sure even scrappies have to have the log book now dont they?

My bet would be sold as spares and trailered away from something like gumtree/ebay/preloved or maybe an unscrupulous scrappy.

The possibility of it being stolen is real though. There have been many reports lately of cars being towed away rather than broken into.

Sorry to hear about your problems though, will keep an eye out.
Pics? Colour?
Posted By: eddie64 Re: missing car - 16th Jan 2012 9:48pm
no she has got rid of it,she is just not telling me who to the police are going back tomorrow to take a statement.
Posted By: eddie64 Re: missing car - 16th Jan 2012 10:04pm
she said it had gone just before xmas,thats funny it was there on the 29th,when i went over to try and get in to the house,so i will let everyone make there own ideas up,at the time it had no mot or tax,two flat tyres and was full of all my tools and other stuff,yet she has told the police she has my tools,as i said i have the only key to the car so how did she get my tools out of it.
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: missing car - 16th Jan 2012 10:09pm
Hi Eddie64 i think youv`e had a lucky escape ,call me what you want but if my husband ever locked me out i would have a locksmith down there and i would change the locks so he couldn`t get back in and i would do the same back if not more ,don`t put up with that crap June
Posted By: lemonhead Re: missing car - 16th Jan 2012 10:12pm
we buy any car.com, we buy any car.com, we buy any car.com any any any any, we buy any car.com

good luck mate,
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: missing car - 16th Jan 2012 10:15pm
lol Lemon
Posted By: reddragon Re: missing car - 16th Jan 2012 10:43pm
sherlock
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: missing car - 17th Jan 2012 11:45am
if your wife sold it then the person who bought it cannot have stolen it!!!!!your wife should be charged if thats the case!!get over it anyway its not worth alot!
Posted By: eddie64 Re: missing car - 17th Jan 2012 1:41pm
it has been classed as stolen,so who ever bought it can be charged for receiving stolen property,that what the police have said,so why should i get over it.
Posted By: Barham1989 Re: missing car - 17th Jan 2012 1:45pm
Originally Posted by pokerchamp
if your wife sold it then the person who bought it cannot have stolen it!!!!!your wife should be charged if thats the case!!get over it anyway its not worth alot!

Hmmmm yea very helpful!

Wiki is going down the pan lately.

Hope you get the car back mate
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: missing car - 17th Jan 2012 1:47pm
You having a laugh mate?

Doesn't matter wether it's worth £100 or £100,000, fact is she has stolen and sold on the car without permission.

TWOC is a serious offence, they had no rights whatsoever selling this fellas property.

My ex tried this but our kid was there to remove my cars for me, spare keys in garage an all wink

Mate if you do spot your car just take it back with the spare keys smile
Posted By: eddie64 Re: missing car - 17th Jan 2012 3:15pm
the funny thing is there was no spare key,so unless they smashed window to get in i dont know,in her statemaent she said the car must of gone the week during xmax,funny thing is i was there till the 24th it was there then,i was there on the 26th it was there then,and it was there on the 29th,so it has been taken after the 29th,thank you for your support and comments,apart from one who aint worth talkin about if any more information comes my way i will let you all know,thanks.
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: missing car - 17th Jan 2012 9:46pm
no STE im not havin a laugh,if she has got rid of the car then the person who has bought it has done so without the knowledge it was not hers to sell therefore she should be prosecuted not the person who bought it,and when i say it wasnt worth alot i mean he had a lucky escape if she been seeing someone else and to only lose an old car wasnt a bad outcome!!these women normally take the men for everything!!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: missing car - 17th Jan 2012 10:21pm
no STE im not havin a laugh,if she has got rid of the car then the person who has bought it has done so without the knowledge it was not hers to sell therefore she should be prosecuted not the person who bought it,and when i say it wasnt worth alot i mean he had a lucky escape if she been seeing someone else and to only lose an old car wasnt a bad outcome!!these women normally take the men for everything!!
Listen chief, been there done that so you don't need to tell me.

the person who bought the car is responsible for finding out if its the true owner or not otherwise every tom, dick and harry would be buying stolen cars and claiming the "i didn't know" line.

We know it's not the buyers fault (unless it was someone the wife knew) but in the coppers eyes they don't care and will look for a conviction in anyway possible.
Posted By: reddragon Re: missing car - 17th Jan 2012 10:55pm
the way I look at it the wife stole off you she gave/sold to mr or mrs x who in turn is involved as in recieving stolen goods end of
Posted By: kevinhit Re: missing car - 17th Jan 2012 11:12pm

Hope you get your car back eddie, good luck.
Posted By: eddie64 Re: missing car - 18th Jan 2012 8:40pm
still know news on car,but an update on how this evil cows mind works,been staying at a mates of mine he and his wife have shown me nothing but kindness,now she has gone and reported them to housing for putting me up and they have asked them to explain why i have been staying with them,i came back to see my kids who i miss dearly and this was the only place i could stay,the cow has even taken that from me,i did not know a woman could be so evil,just thought i would have a rant.
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: missing car - 18th Jan 2012 9:32pm
eddie,i know youv'e prob thought my comments were out of context but i assure you nothing was meant bad towards you,your best off away from this nasty peice of work!!!and i wouldnt even worry about the car,concentrate on the kids as nothing else matters!!!hope all turns out well for you and she will be the one that the kids will turn against in the long run!!
Posted By: kevinhit Re: missing car - 18th Jan 2012 9:59pm
Originally Posted by eddie64
still know news on car,but an update on how this evil cows mind works,been staying at a mates of mine he and his wife have shown me nothing but kindness,now she has gone and reported them to housing for putting me up and they have asked them to explain why i have been staying with them,i came back to see my kids who i miss dearly and this was the only place i could stay,the cow has even taken that from me,i did not know a woman could be so evil,just thought i would have a rant.

Christ! she couldnt sink much lower. You know what they say mate, what goes around, comes around.

Posted By: eddie64 Re: missing car - 18th Jan 2012 11:32pm
thank you for your kind comments,this is not the first time she has cheated on me maybe iv been a fool to forgive,my kids will always come first its not about the car but i was trying to start a new buisness fitting sats and araiels and the car would have come in handy, i had to get a bus today to do a job wich does not look good in any ones eyes,i feel sorry for the friends who put me up because i have got them in trouble and i feel terrible for them.
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: missing car - 18th Jan 2012 11:44pm
Eddie i work for the housing and as long as they tell them you are only staying for a few weeks this is fine.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: missing car - 19th Jan 2012 12:16am
Hope all turns out well for you and she will be the one that the kids will turn against in the long run!!

withthat
Posted By: eddie64 Re: missing car - 19th Jan 2012 1:19am
thank you,the latest text off the cow is im a bum and go and live in a hostel because thats where bums belong,right this is were i start my so called wife three weeks after we were married caught here carrying on with my cousin who was my best man at my wedding,last xmas found out she was seing my sons football coach ruined my familys xmas.the most horrible thing is last september i lost my dad and she has only just admited she was txting and seeing him then,she can call me a bum but im not a liar im not a cheat and i will live in a tent as long as im near my kids because thats wat dads do,not bums,rant over
© Wirral-Wikiwirral