Forums
Posted By: Peanut Strange man in Pensby this morning - 9th Jan 2012 6:44pm
Parents are being advised to warn their children of the dangers of talking to strangers.
Their have been a few reports of children being approached by a man close to Pensby school this morning. He was apparently pulling up in he's car and talking to them. Sorry that's all the information I have, my daughter goes to Pensby and was warned of this by the teacher.
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Strange man in Pensby this morning - 9th Jan 2012 6:55pm
this is getting scary now perverts seem to be everywhere
Posted By: reddragon Re: Strange man in Pensby this morning - 9th Jan 2012 7:06pm
If it carries on like this the schools are going to be empty anyone heard anything on the local news bout any of these sightings
Posted By: Peanut Re: Strange man in Pensby this morning - 9th Jan 2012 7:09pm
The kids have been told not to walk home alone.
Posted By: Jacinthe Re: Strange man in Pensby this morning - 9th Jan 2012 9:38pm
my daughter school, st joesphs in seacombe, sent us out a letter today saying there was an incident on friday where a man in a white van tryed to get a girl in saying her mum had sent him to pick her up. its horrible now the perverts r everywhere.
Posted By: Peanut Re: Strange man in Pensby this morning - 9th Jan 2012 9:51pm
It makes you shudder, these sickos need to be caught.
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Strange man in Pensby this morning - 9th Jan 2012 9:53pm
caught and fed to the dogs, or let the dad at him
Posted By: kittykat Re: Strange man in Pensby this morning - 9th Jan 2012 9:55pm
Or worse still the mums!
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Strange man in Pensby this morning - 9th Jan 2012 10:03pm
or both, with a bottle a acid
Posted By: Peanut Re: Strange man in Pensby this morning - 9th Jan 2012 10:06pm
And some nut crackers.
Posted By: Brocks Re: Strange man in Pensby this morning - 10th Jan 2012 11:56am
Daughter's primary school is around the corner from Pensby. They got a Stranger Danger lecture this week.

I've heard it was a Silver Corsa.
Posted By: JonRon Re: Strange man in Pensby this morning - 10th Jan 2012 12:13pm
Originally Posted by dizdazdoz
this is getting scary now perverts seem to be everywhere

I'll say.
Posted By: kevinhit Re: Strange man in Pensby this morning - 10th Jan 2012 6:43pm
Again more perverts on the loose. Its a good job weve got these warnings on wiki or we would be unaware of these dangers and letting these perverts get away with it.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral