Forums
Posted By: ilovecuba trouble in moreton cross last night - 3rd Dec 2011 10:09am
Just wondered if anyone can highlight what went on outside bighouse in moreton last night. Apparently there was an ambulance and police cars there after a beating !!!
Just wondered on the truth of this as we know how the wrong things get spread about sometimes !!
Posted By: Tillymint11 Re: trouble in moreton cross last night - 3rd Dec 2011 3:36pm
The man was not beat up he was hit over the head with something. He was an older man in his 40s or 50s from birkenhead. He came in the pub earlier and was kicking off on everybody smaller than him and shouting obscene comments at girls. This did not happen in the pub but something happened out in the street with him and a young lad apparantly. I seen the man in the pub but didnt see what happened outside but was told by witnesses that the man kicked off outside on a young lad in the street and then everything started.
Posted By: reddragon Re: trouble in moreton cross last night - 3rd Dec 2011 5:01pm
now now u2 calm down regarding info you have both supplied this seems to be hearsay so before any more unecessary argument begin lets not jump to any conclusions here on wiki a lot of info is followed up by source. now kiss and make up and enjoy wiki
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: trouble in moreton cross last night - 3rd Dec 2011 5:12pm
Any truth in this?
Posted By: ilovecuba Re: trouble in moreton cross last night - 5th Dec 2011 8:07am
yes there is truth in this thats why i was asking, i just wanted to know if the older man was ok as i know who the younger one was. I was told sat morning about incident but was fishing for more info of what happened.
thanks
Posted By: Wench Re: trouble in moreton cross last night - 5th Dec 2011 6:07pm
Beating/hit over the head - same horse really isn't it? It's still a violent act that resulted in injuries.

I despair of some humans and what they can do to others snob
Posted By: Tillymint11 Re: trouble in moreton cross last night - 6th Dec 2011 12:26am
I think he was Ok. He refused to get in the ambulance at first but think the police managed to persuade him to let them clean him up in the end. I wasnt sticking up for anybody I know being hit over the head is more or less same just I know what moreton is like for rumours and when it goes round its a beating its made to sound worse than it is and also the man was fine he walked away from it. I dont agree with what the lad done but I also dont agree with him starting on everybody all nite. Something was bound to happen in the end. Why cant people go out to enjoy themselves anymore?
Posted By: ilovecuba Re: trouble in moreton cross last night - 6th Dec 2011 7:20am
so glad no one was seriously hurt. Yes i was told it was a bad beating. Why do people tell lies and make stories up i will never know.
Thanks tillymint for the facts
© Wirral-Wikiwirral