Forums
ZX 9 FROM THE FORD ESTATE ...REG L193 KCY .... BLUE WHITE PURPLE WITH PINK CAN ...... Long shot it was taken from the Moreton area of Wirral....... Keep you'r eyes open and if you see anything please contact me, thanks guys xx

Attached picture Debs bike.jpg
Originally Posted by loobyloo77
ZX 9 FROM THE FORD ESTATE ...REG L193 KCY .... BLUE WHITE PURPLE WITH PINK CAN ...... Long shot it was taken from the Moreton area of Wirral....... Keep you'r eyes open and if you see anything please contact me, thanks guys xx
They are ... loobyloo hope you get it back mad
Proper ... mate, I will keep my eyes open for you mate.
...!
Hope you get it back hun frown
It actually belongs to my friend who desperately needs it daily, and this is her only form of transport....they are indeed scumbags....they don't realise the trouble they cause for others....it makes me SOOOOOOOO angry!!!!
could be worth putting a post on northwest bikers if not done it already.
I have a workshop on the Ford and know a couple of people. Will ask tomorrow if anyone knows anything.
thanks everyone....my friend will really appreciate it xxx
Hi MrHanky, I'm not a member and although I've just joined I have to wait for acceptance, so if you (or anyone else) could post, I would be very grateful x
i'm not registered on there sorry, can't see it taking to long for you to be able to post on there.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Kawasaki ZX9r stolen from Beechwood approx 8.30pm - 20th Nov 2011 11:59pm
Scumbags mad hope your friend gets it back, will keep a look out wink
posted now thanks xx
So where was this taken from please the ford or Moreton as it sounds a bit confusing not being picky just to clarify and I will keep my eye open For it
sorry, it was taken from the centre of Beechwood/Ford Estate at around 7pm last night (Sunday) I copy and pasted the link from a friends page on FB, so should have checked it I suppose

Got a few leads, but hoping thief will see error of ways and return it safely...after all, the bike is very unusual, and is all original, so will be hard to hide for too long....someone must know who has it...
I Will keep a look out for your friends bike,please note i have an almost identical bike so please no do gooders go knocking me off my bike thinking its the stolen one,Thank you.
Nick.
[Linked Image]
sorry to be a pooper but check the woods, i had a car stolen on there and thats where i found it and it was a little bit worse for wear.i do hope you find it in one piece ,fingers crossed for you
A mate sent this to me on FB too, I'm sorry to hear and I hope you get it back. I'll deffo keep my eyes out for it.
Hiya i have just joined and was looking thu and saw ur pic ...i thought it had been found as i dont recognise the place ... I think i have seen u out a few times and had to check my bike was still at home lol....great bike ...i have a pink can on mine i take it urs is silver smile ride safe
sorry, it was taken from the centre of Beechwood/Ford Estate at around 7pm last night (Sunday) I copy and pasted the link from a friends page on FB, so should have checked it I suppose

Got a few leads, but hoping thief will see error of ways and return it safely...after all, the bike is very unusual, and is all original, so will be hard to hide for too long....someone must know who has it...

I'll put an add on to this - If the person who stole this is reading this, I have some advice for you. RETURN IT OR YOU MIGHT JUST LIVE TO REGRET IT raftl Doors WILL be going in shortly if you don't!!

Knowing who it belongs to, and having some very nice mutual friends, I really do think it's in your best interests to return it as soon as possible - unscathed wink

P.S. - that's not a threat of violence, it will all be legal and above board. Lets just say the mutual friends drive pretty cars with lots of colours, flashing lights and noisy sirens raftl

P.P.S. - oitsnik, I've seen you on her a few times and given you the long loving stare (the bike really, not you lol) and probably "the nod" a few times. So next time you see the girl in the Kwaka jacket on crutches, it's me happy
made me lol at the thought of the little scumbags getting their visit from the mutual friends...all I can say is Karma is a huge bitch, and she always gets her revenge...I just hope I'm there to witness her wrath!!
Hope your friend gets it back I will keep an eye out when ime out and about
made me lol at the thought of the little scumbags getting their visit from the mutual friends...all I can say is Karma is a huge bitch, and she always gets her revenge...I just hope I'm there to witness her wrath!!

I think you probably know who I mean too raftl
busted I'm sure I do!
***Breaking News***

It is with great pleasure that I can officially announce that the bike has been found yipee There is some damage to it, but it won't cost too much to sort out.

Yeah great news,hope they got the scumbags aswell!
Good news! hope its not to bad .hope you hot the shites that took it
Originally Posted by Wench
***Breaking News***

It is with great pleasure that I can officially announce that the bike has been found yipee There is some damage to it, but it won't cost too much to sort out.

thats gr8 news! glad its been found :-)
party

what can I say??? I'm sooooo happy the bike turned up...my friend loves her bike, and no other bike would have replaced it....thanks to everyone who kept looking xxx
A big thank you to everyone with the help for looking for my bike ...i had given up but a couple of people hadnt and thanx to them its back home smile x x x
ones bin nicked from wallasey 2
Originally Posted by rebeccakirkbrid
ones bin nicked from wallasey 2

If you'd like to put up a photo and the index then we can try and keep an eye out for it smile
Damn frown
Any news on your bike yet? Did you know there is also a Facebook page called Motorcycle Stolen worth a shot. Will keep my eyes open for you, also, would you like me to advertise it on my Facebook page? get back to us on that one,don't want to do it without your say so x
© Wirral-Wikiwirral