Forums
Posted By: trouble palma nova or alcudia - 4th Aug 2013 8:42pm
hi hope some one can help. going hols in oct and its either palma nova or alcudia cant decide. we want some were that doesnt die come midnight . love comedians fun pub ect bingo but dont fancy magaluf night life as we not 18 we in forties hope some one can help cheers guys . have heard it shuts down come oct is this true
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: palma nova or alcudia - 4th Aug 2013 9:03pm
Tried to message you ,your over your limit ,delete them and I will get back to you
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: palma nova or alcudia - 4th Aug 2013 9:33pm
Most places in the Balearics do close in October ,bars ect plus the weather would most probably be better here at that time of year .Also Alcudia is very windy at the height of summer. Palma Nova is pretty much the same ,is there a reason why you have picked October as it is not the best month to go ,any way empty your messages xxx
Posted By: trouble Re: palma nova or alcudia - 4th Aug 2013 9:57pm
hi gypsy june yes it was prices really . then i read bowt weather and thoght oh no i will try and sell me flights and head back to benidorm but couldnt sell them so off we go . have u been . message empty x
Posted By: Sharpster66 Re: palma nova or alcudia - 5th Aug 2013 8:23pm
Go to Palma nova. It's cheaper to get to than alcudia .i went the first week of October last year & it was still busy but not too busy. Plenty still open too. The weather was fine but who cares if you're in the bar! Depends on your age.dont expect much open on the strip towards magaluf, but there are some decent bars the other end of Magaluf that are very busy for the 40 plus group. The piano bar, the Britannia & the Windsor.then just around the corner near the magaluf park there are lots of bars open there too. At least you're getting away. You may need a light jacket at night. Go & enjoy yourself !
Posted By: bigpete Re: palma nova or alcudia - 6th Aug 2013 1:31pm
Alcudia definitely.....

And I have done the Palma Nova/Magaluf gig - lots of 40 year olds still go there to act 15 !!!!! ;-)

Season does kind of end mid-October - with the October half-term being the end week really....
© Wirral-Wikiwirral