Forums
Posted By: RedLance Prenton Golf Club - 31st May 2013 2:39pm
Hi folks just to let any interested members know Prenton golf club now offer a flexible membership of £300 for 20 rounds of golf available to use any time and you can pay it off monthly (if short on cash like most of us) a good deal if you ask me especially when you are paying £13 for Arrowe Park, Hoylake and Brackenwood which are never in as good condition as you would like them to be.

I will be joining this week thumbsup
Posted By: pegsgirl Re: Prenton Golf Club - 1st Jun 2013 8:18am
That is a good deal. Would you know if its restricted to weekday tees. Usually when its a good deal you can't play weekends.
Posted By: RedLance Re: Prenton Golf Club - 3rd Jun 2013 9:18am
weekends are fine I asked the same question because I want to play mainly on a Sunday morning, they do have societies booked on a sat morning but apart from that you can play anytime./
Posted By: stumpyduck Re: Prenton Golf Club - 4th Jun 2013 2:29pm
or contact me as carden park are doing a similar deal , im a member and you can play any course in the uk . same price , i get a bonus as well as you for signing up .great deal .you dont have to play the same course all the time .
Posted By: saltytom Re: Prenton Golf Club - 4th Jun 2013 3:30pm
stumpduck the de vere deal allows you to play 16 courses in the uk, not every course as you state.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral