Forums
Posted By: pebbles16 Dating sites..... - 11th Mar 2013 7:25am
I have just found out that my partner has an addiction to chatting to woman on these sites. It is mostly messaging, but he has met up with a couple. Can my relationship be saved???? We have been together more than 3 years and have a child.
Posted By: MadonnaFan Re: Dating sites..... - 11th Mar 2013 7:36am
What happened when they met up?

Bit of a weird thing to do, but is he literally just chatting and passing the time of day?

What sort of things is he saying? How did you find out?
Posted By: pebbles16 Re: Dating sites..... - 11th Mar 2013 7:46am
I think having new baby, and not much time for each other has a lot to do with it. I am also quite moody, and we tend to ignore each other for a few days. He did sleep with one woman, but that was after me asking him to leave anyway. I found out by checking his phone records. He went out for a cooling off period, and when he was late back, I checked his phone record to get his mates phone number
Posted By: MadonnaFan Re: Dating sites..... - 11th Mar 2013 8:16am
The fact you have a new baby should be a reason for him NOT doing it.

What has he been saying to them whilst you were together?

It sounds to me like he needs a bit more attention and feels the need to feel wanted?
Posted By: Wiggi77 Re: Dating sites..... - 11th Mar 2013 8:51am
Having a new baby and not spending much time together is a shit excuse. We've got two young children one still a baby and we don't spend much time together and we also both work, but I don't do that. You're best off out of it I think
Posted By: feisort Re: Dating sites..... - 11th Mar 2013 8:56am
I wouldn't want to give any advice with there being a small child involved, but that is a poor excuse, if he has a new child and in a relationship already then he shouldn't be looking for other people. my missus would throw me out without doubt.
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Dating sites..... - 11th Mar 2013 11:35am
it's just so black and white to some people!!

sounds like you want to save the relationship, get some mediation etc and just take it from there, i personally wouldn't seek peoples advice on a forum, especially one like this.

Posted By: conan Re: Dating sites..... - 12th Mar 2013 8:22pm
I agree,you need to sort this out yourselves together.
Not making excuses for your partner but you need to find out whats happened could be friendship or another reason that hes met them.Im not saying thats the case,but,youll never know if you dont speak to each other.

Id go to marriage guidance as a first point of call,its worth getting professional help as they will never take sides and see both of your points of view.

Best of luck whatever the outcome.

Kind regards

Conan
© Wirral-Wikiwirral