Forums
Posted By: Headcoat_TheMrs Tenerife...A bit of a long shot - 18th Oct 2012 8:16pm
Hi all as the title says this is a bit of a long shot but I wonder if anyone knows Tenerife well ? Well actually did they know it well 21 years ago !
My dad had many holidays there and when he died my brother took his ashes and scattered them in a garden outside a catholic church there. All these years later I have finally found a man that makes me feel as safe and secure as my dad did. We have just got engaged and I want to take him there to 'meet' my dad.
All my brother can remember was that it was a catholic church in the capitol and at the time it was the only one doing English services.He remembers that when he stood in front of the church it had a small fenced garden off to the side and that is were he scattered the ashes. In the front of the church was a paved area and the sea was about 5 mins walk away.

I have been on Google and have found 2 catholic churches not too far from the beach but the street view didn't really help frown

As I said a bit of a long shot but hopefully someone here may be able to help me find it.

Many thanks

TheMrs

Posted By: nickie Re: Tenerife...A bit of a long shot - 20th Oct 2012 5:57am
Ask on here
http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/forum.php

Hope this helps.
Posted By: Headcoat_TheMrs Re: Tenerife...A bit of a long shot - 20th Oct 2012 7:07am
Wow who would of thought there would be a Tenerife forum smile

Many thanks nickie will give it a go

TheMrs
© Wirral-Wikiwirral