Forums
Hi,

We are an 11 aside ladies football team from Wirral, basically looking for a new club to play under as we have decided its no longer an option for us to play at our current club.
We understand this is a big ask as its only 2 weeks to the season and it would ena huge effort to get us entered into the leauge ect.

If anyone can help or knows anyone who can pleaseeeee let us know
Thanks..!!!
what age?, have you got your own funding i.e pitch fee's, funds for kit etc
Hi Colin,
We have our own kit and are trying to raise funds for pitch fees, it's open age ladies
Thanks
well i'm co-founder of oldershaw football club ill speak to my partner and get back to you asap , although i believe entry this season would be cutting it very fine .
i have spoke to my cousin who is the other co-founder , and we would be very interested in your side we also have connections with in the women's league. ill will pm you his number and you could give him a call today to get the ball rolling .
Hi

we are based in South Liverpool. We would welcome a second team and if we act fast can get our second team into a league.

What was your former club name and how big is your squad. Would you have your own kit or is that staying with the old club?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral