Forums
Posted By: ShaunTheSheep Earning Cash Online. - 16th Jul 2012 8:40pm
I received a link from a friend earlier today, titled "Earn Cash from home", so obviously with a title like that I was eager to hit the link.
So I did, the site is based on a points and referral programme.
You have to complete surveys, watch videos etc, to assist others with their market research.

Once you have hit your target threshold thats when you can convert your points to either cash via paypal, amazon vouchers or buy electronics such as ipads etc..

I thought I'd share my experience with others, it truely does work and not a scam like some other sites.

Just a little something extra for you, as you sit by your computer in the comfort of your own home.

JUST PASTE THE FOLLOWIGN LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER AND CREATE YOUR PROFILE AND OFF YOU GO smile

http://superpoints.com/refer/shaunk20091
Posted By: ASE71 Re: Earning Cash Online. - 16th Jul 2012 9:15pm
LOL

Attached picture spam.jpg
Posted By: davew3 Re: Earning Cash Online. - 16th Jul 2012 9:48pm
Gone fishing!.
Posted By: MikeT Re: Earning Cash Online. - 17th Jul 2012 8:31am
Originally Posted by ShaunTheSheep
it truely does work and not a scam like some other sites.

No, it doesn't, and yes, it is a scam. Not everyone is as gullible as you.
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: Earning Cash Online. - 17th Jul 2012 8:43am
shocking that somebody would actually be so gullible!!!!
Posted By: ShaunTheSheep Re: Earning Cash Online. - 17th Jul 2012 9:01am
I have proof its no scam.. I've just sent off for a £10 PayPal payment. smile
Posted By: Salmon Re: Earning Cash Online. - 17th Jul 2012 9:19am
All the stuff online about superpoints says it is a legitimate set up.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Earning Cash Online. - 17th Jul 2012 9:20am
Got the same message from an old mate, who wouldn't ever recommend anything like this. It is probably tagged onto his email address book somehow I reckon. This because I got another email with it which was genuine and I haven't heard from him for a while. I didn't even look at it, just deleted it. There's no such thing as a free lunch. I think you'll be on here putting us wise to it eventually Shaun but good luck anyway.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral