Forums
Posted By: deano_mc Rehearsal space - 11th Jun 2012 6:24pm
Hi I'm looking for a place to run a music group/workshop, preferably close to St Catherine's Hospital. As the session will be run by the NHS I'm looking at as cheap as possible or even Free!! I tried the scout hall on church road but it was booked on the day we want. If anyone can help or has any ideas I'd be ever so grateful. Thanks.
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Rehearsal space - 11th Jun 2012 6:46pm
what about the one on borough road? on the corner of north road?
Posted By: cookie Re: Rehearsal space - 11th Jun 2012 6:52pm
Have you tried Tranmere Methodist Church on Church Rd ?
Posted By: lainy Re: Rehearsal space - 11th Jun 2012 6:59pm
Hi you will be lucky to get anywhere . We ran a music w/shop for 4 yrs till the end of last year and the place we used closed down, we tried to get somewhere else and couldnt.
Posted By: deano_mc Re: Rehearsal space - 11th Jun 2012 7:33pm
Yeah I know what you mean, we've had to move this group to a central location and I'm just struggling, I'll ask all the churches and hope they can help us out
Posted By: deano_mc Re: Rehearsal space - 11th Jun 2012 7:34pm
Originally Posted by DJ_Karl_David
what about the one on borough road? on the corner of north road?
cheers I'll ask them
Posted By: deano_mc Re: Rehearsal space - 11th Jun 2012 7:35pm
Originally Posted by cookie
Have you tried Tranmere Methodist Church on Church Rd ?
no there was no one there when I've called round
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Rehearsal space - 11th Jun 2012 7:52pm
ymca, theatre on oxton rd? lauries centre.
Posted By: davew3 Re: Rehearsal space - 11th Jun 2012 8:04pm
I know it's not exactly on your route, but how about Fort Perch Rock!.
Posted By: cmw2a Re: Rehearsal space - 11th Jun 2012 9:21pm
I know it's not near St.Caths but the Methodist Centre in Pemberton Road, Woodchurch, has lots of things like that going on. pm me for the number if you're interested.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Rehearsal space - 12th Jun 2012 6:46am
i work in st. caths. the only place i really know of is the methodist church. other than that, take a drive around the area, church road might have a couple of venues, failing that, just practise in the middle of the car park on the new roundabout. you'll be fine!
Posted By: Sallybear Re: Rehearsal space - 12th Jun 2012 6:46am
Christ Church in Oxton has a massive room, they host loads of different stuff, give them a call.
Posted By: deano_mc Re: Rehearsal space - 12th Jun 2012 7:16am
Originally Posted by jawide
i work in st. caths. the only place i really know of is the methodist church. other than that, take a drive around the area, church road might have a couple of venues, failing that, just practise in the middle of the car park on the new roundabout. you'll be fine!
haha!!! I don't think them security guards in there little shed will be too impressed with that
Posted By: deano_mc Re: Rehearsal space - 12th Jun 2012 7:17am
Originally Posted by Sallybear
Christ Church in Oxton has a massive room, they host loads of different stuff, give them a call.
Thanks will do
© Wirral-Wikiwirral