Forums
Posted By: DebbieQ Mum & Baby Groups? - 4th Aug 2011 10:11am
Hmm...Not quite sure where to post this one...

I have a 6mth old baby and am looking for Mum & Baby type groups (age suitable) and am wondering does anyone know of any around Oxton/Prenton?

Have been in touch with Children's Centres and have been told they'll send me info on classes they run which isn't really what I'm looking for if you know what I mean.

Thanks! smile

Deb
Posted By: PhilyMc Re: Mum & Baby Groups? - 4th Aug 2011 11:05am
Christchurch in oxton has a mums and tots on a Wednesdays & Thursdays 10.00 - 11.30.
Posted By: Nikkit Re: Mum & Baby Groups? - 4th Aug 2011 11:12am
Townfield School has one from 1.30 to 3.15 on a tuesday afternoon, my mum used to take my little one and there were all ages from babies right up to pre-schoolers there.
Posted By: Sallybear Re: Mum & Baby Groups? - 4th Aug 2011 11:56am
There used to be one at Trinity with Palm Grove church but it was many years ago, I am sure they are still running it though, and I think Charing Cross Methodist Church has one too.

The Green Community Shop in Oxton Village have a lovely room you can drop in let the little one play have a cuppa and a chat, I am sure the folks in there will be able to give you some advice on other groups too.
Posted By: DebbieQ Re: Mum & Baby Groups? - 4th Aug 2011 12:03pm
Thanks for the help!
Much appreciated!
smile
Posted By: chiccy Re: Mum & Baby Groups? - 4th Aug 2011 1:32pm
hi hun hope this can be of some help for you http://www.netmums.com/listings/BABY/merseyside/15/Birkenhead/4624/// xx
Posted By: Capt_America Re: Mum & Baby Groups? - 5th Aug 2011 4:59pm
Go to aqua tots at Europa Pools after the holidays finish, its fantastic.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral