Forums
Posted By: bazzoh venus flytrap suppliers on the wirral - 9th Jul 2011 6:31pm
hello - hope this is in the right place! ha, does anyone know which (if any) of the garden centres on the wirral grow and sell the venus flytraps? ive got one growing at the moment and would like to try some more!
ta!
Posted By: jemarc Re: venus flytrap suppliers on the wirral - 9th Jul 2011 6:49pm
my sons friend got one from either port sunlight or gordale, hope this helps
Posted By: bazzoh Re: venus flytrap suppliers on the wirral - 9th Jul 2011 6:51pm
thanks jemarc - might give them a try! someones suggested carr farm in meols do them - anyone know?
thanks!

trip out tomorrow i think!
Posted By: kirstles87 Re: venus flytrap suppliers on the wirral - 10th Jul 2011 8:37am
Homebase in bromborough had some by the till the other day, only them small ones but I guess they would grow??
Posted By: bazzoh Re: venus flytrap suppliers on the wirral - 10th Jul 2011 1:14pm
thanks kirstles87 - just gone and picked one up! anyone had any experience of growing these?!
Posted By: newbrightonier Re: venus flytrap suppliers on the wirral - 11th Jul 2011 12:08am
Sit in lots of water and keep in the sunlight.

Don't get your fingers near it. wink
Posted By: phalinmegob Re: venus flytrap suppliers on the wirral - 11th Jul 2011 7:06am
dont let your partner keep prodding them to close
© Wirral-Wikiwirral