Forums
Posted By: Bradinho RSPB Dee Estuary Nature Reserve - 25th Nov 2010 2:00pm
Hi Everybody,

My name is Paul Brady and I work for the RSPB on thier Dee Estuary Nature Reserve. I am based down near to Burton at the Inner Marsh Farm part of the reserve.

The Dee Estuary reserve is one of the most important and largets of any RSPB reserve and there are a lot of developments going on at this point in time.

I will try and keep you informed of events, bird sightings and developments.

You can even pay our website a visit at www.rspb.org.uk/innermarshfarm

If you have any question just ask.
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: RSPB Dee Estuary Nature Reserve - 25th Nov 2010 6:26pm
Welcome Paul.
I went on the RSPB Mersey Cruise last year and was amazed how much wild life there is. I was really disappointed when they only did the cruises on week days this year frown
Posted By: Bradinho Re: RSPB Dee Estuary Nature Reserve - 26th Nov 2010 10:00am
Originally Posted by Softy_Southerner
Welcome Paul.
I went on the RSPB Mersey Cruise last year and was amazed how much wild life there is. I was really disappointed when they only did the cruises on week days this year frown

Yeah we had 4 the previous year and despite selling a couple out and nearly selling out the others we only got 2 this year ... ? Could it be cutbacks? I'm not involved with the process of organising this event though so I can't speculate on what I don't know!
The Mersey Ferries are good to us though allowing us to commandeer one of their boats and go looking for wildlife.
Posted By: Bradinho Re: RSPB Dee Estuary Nature Reserve - 26th Nov 2010 10:03am
Forgot to mention to anybody interested in lending us a hand check out our volunteer vacanicies at http://www.rspb.org.uk/volunteering/opportunities/details.aspx?id=3483

© Wirral-Wikiwirral