Forums
Posted By: spider wanted broken unwanted radio control cars planes - 17th Aug 2009 7:39pm
Hi,I have started to collect broken radio control gear,anything at all cars, planes, boats, engines, servos, parts of anything electric or fuel.Dont throw it out as I will collect and try to restore it...thanks
I knew it was you as my bro likes to sing songs whilst smoking from the rear.I have a compressor that you can have for free.
you remind me of a sick crab
I walk like that because I can"t get through my garage because somebody keeps bringing stuff to me
are you paying for these?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: wanted broken unwanted radio control cars planes - 18th Aug 2009 7:50am
Originally Posted by Sanchez
are you paying for these?

withthat
Hi,Realy depends on what is on offer,I have been doing radio control planes for over 10years and used to do boats before that.The car thing is very recent but I find it all very interesting.I have found a lot of people crash them and just put them in the shed,loft or what ever and they gather dust for years and get thrown out when the big clear out arrives.I hope I can save some and get them back to life. cheers Dave
i got a mate the with an nitro car, the pull start on it is gone, other than that it works fine, he'll take £30 for it with a full bottle of ntro (worth £15)
ok,thats fine can you sort a pick up time and place for me ?any day this week after 2pm
cheers Dave
I have got a radio control car (no control )you are welcome to have OK for spares load of tread on tyres
Thats great,thanks, any thing at all is fine,just have to arrange a pick up any time after 2pm this week would be grat..thanks regards Dave
new to this which spider are you it says there are fifty on line.
Im new too,I seen that thing about spiders so I think I may have to alter my name,I took it from a kyosho spider model car wich I have and thought it would be easy to remember and type.I will see if it is ok to change.I am the one who asked for the radio control stuff.
I think I know you are you verticaly challenged and used to have a red nose
spot on,you should have been a detective
ps...is 5'11" classed as verticaly challenged and my red nose went years ago...ha.ha
I might be ! You are still welcome to the car You can buy me a glass of wine
[off topic]The online 'spiders' are site indexing bots from the likes of google, bing (microsoft) etc. They are called spiders as they crawl the web.

There won't actually be another member on here with the user name 'spider' - the board software won't allow it.
[/end off topic]

I've a few 'born to be wild' promotional RC land rovers. Over 60 of them in fact. There is a mix of 27Hz and 40Hz - all unboxed and as such only have about 15 remotes and 4 batteries. Would be good for spares, or if you have some spare batteries and controllers you could create kits for ebay.

£60 the lot?
PS stop wearing Sue"s high heals they are bad for your toes
appendix
Hi,Little_pob,thanks for the offer but I realy did not want to get into buying and selling stuff,just saving it from the bin.I have my hobbies and a full time job and just like tinkering around fixing things.Thanks for the offer and for the info on what a spider is all about,now I can keep my user name.If I can do some thing with them I will get back asap....thanks again
regards Dave
nickynocky,good job I know you....big girls blouse..LOL
Spider serious!I was hanging out the washing before and next door are moving to Spain as you know they said they have all sorts of radio cars etc.Will sort out next week at barby It will be a change for me not to get the stuff that falls off the grill. but I am sure you will enjoy it.
Thanks,I hope you are not winding me up??? about the car stuff I mean,not putting out the washing,I have seen you do that loads of times.
I"m not. and the drop offs as well.Must go and get it in should be dry now.I can"t wait for her to get on her feet again I"m cream crackered. still only four months to go.B/C said he has retired
from dancin...the A/H
Hi,If your mate is selliong the car let me know and I can get it tomorrow after 2pm
thanks regards Dave
Just like to say a big,bigggggg thanks to Mondeo_scott for the 2 yachts,I have taken photos of them and will take more when completed...thanks again Scott you are a true wiki gent...cheers Mate and good luck on wiki...regards Dave
Aww gutted, if I knew he had them I would have had them off him lol
Never mind,win some loose some.only joking.Scott had had enough of them and needed the room, I think he is getting ready for a car project.They need a lot of work but I hope they will be worth it.Sorry got to go to work now 5.05am got to go and make some A380 wings...cheers Dave
Spider, I've got a radio controlled radio. Is it any use to you?
Hi Bandy...you big fibber...you are a long long way a way from me,cos I seen you last week at the wedding,and you went to B.I. and left in 1958...I was 4 years old then as you know.
chocks away Bandy...
Originally Posted by spider
Just like to say a big,bigggggg thanks to Mondeo_scott for the 2 yachts,I have taken photos of them and will take more when completed...thanks again Scott you are a true wiki gent...cheers Mate and good luck on wiki...regards Dave

no worries dude and if i loose interest in that tug-boat ya seen i will let ya know and ya can ave first refusel laugh
cheers scott..you have me hooked now,I have stripped the big one down completley,got some fibre glassin to do and a few parts to source and a new deck to make,get on it when I get spare time,thanks again you made me a happy chappy
spider dude if ya need some new sails i know a place on singleton avenue that makes them to fit just let me know and i will give ya details thumbsup
Hi Scott,just done a few hours on the bigun,having a cuppa and then a pint or ten,Sanchez tried to sell me my next door neighbours model car,but he wants to keep it and has been trying to get it going properly this morning.That sail place could come in handy,are they expensive?I will keep it in mind and know how to get intouch....that time has come ,the shower is calling..cheers scott
Looking forward to seeing the yachts next week. Couple of years ago ended up with a 12 ft German Type XIV submarine from Spider. My mate is still doing it up but he is getting there, along with all his other models. Good stuff if you can get into it.
Spider if it is the ten best ring paranoidballoon to help you home
don"t let him down like you normaly do he has only been out once since last week.Has Reiss; kids gone to V; S will mind him for an hour or two.
Nickynocky, next week I be finding out who you is if you know para and spider.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral