Forums
Posted By: Anonymous It's a bug's life down at the Albert Dock - 1st Jul 2009 11:51am
A NEW exhibition exploring the creepy world of bugs opens at Liverpool's Albert Dock this week.

The BugWorld Experience gives you the chance to see the world through a bug's eyes, taking part in interactive challenges and games along the way.

Guided through simulated environments from a rainforest to a savannah to the everyday British home, visitors will be able to see, find out about and even interact with the bugs that inhabit each – such as the Preying Mantis, the Death Stalker Scorpion, the Mexican Red Knee Tarantula and the Giant Centipede.

And for the truly adventurous, there is a chance to touch and taste insects from around the world.

We have two family tickets, providing entry for two adults and two children, to give away.

To enter, simply answer the following question: What is the name of one of the tarantulas you could see at the BugWorld Experience?
Send the answer, together with your contact details, to: Bugworld, Wirral Globe, Haymarket Court, Hinson Street, Birkenhead CH41 5BX. The closing date is 5pm on Tuesday, July 7.

Posted By: Wench Re: It's a bug's life down at the Albert Dock - 1st Jul 2009 12:36pm
Mum and I went past this the other week when they were gutting the place and I went "bug eyed" at the thought of going raftl

Can't wait for it to open laugh
Posted By: Wheels Re: It's a bug's life down at the Albert Dock - 1st Jul 2009 8:25pm
I walk past it every day smile I was told entrance was £12!!!!!
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: It's a bug's life down at the Albert Dock - 1st Jul 2009 8:29pm
wow, sounds cool
Posted By: Wench Re: It's a bug's life down at the Albert Dock - 1st Jul 2009 8:37pm
Originally Posted by Wheels
I walk past it every day smile I was told entrance was £12!!!!!

'OW MUCH!!??!! omg
Posted By: Anonymous Re: It's a bug's life down at the Albert Dock - 1st Jul 2009 9:11pm
Did you say " touch and TASTE the insects....." ??? Ermmmmm. I might pass on that one !
© Wirral-Wikiwirral