Forums
Posted By: scoop Chop of the month I : Cash prize £10 - 5th Jan 2006 3:00pm
Ok ladies and gents,First ones got to be quick im afraid as this forum has been launched 5 days into the month,we only have 10 days to get our chops done

Here is the full size (1280x960) Hi-res image we are using for the chop.Please save this one to your computer and use it as a base,the quality is much higher than the preview below

Note,if the above link fails go here and navigate to honda (left hand side) and its on page 3,top middle

Preview
[Linked Image]
Its a Honda CR-V 2005

Images to be E-mailed to [email protected] by the 15th jan latest and a PM sent to confirm this

What are you going to do to it for £10

Keep an eye on this one peeps

Cheers, Scoop
Posted By: scoop Re: Chop of the month I : Cash prize £10 - 5th Jan 2006 3:12pm
Needless to say,ill be entering,may start my chop in an hour or so
Posted By: scoop Re: Chop of the month I : Cash prize £10 - 5th Jan 2006 5:01pm
Quite an evil lookin car that,well mine is,now,anyway.Nearly finished i think
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Chop of the month I : Cash prize £10 - 5th Jan 2006 5:43pm
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /tapety/img/honda/honda_cr-v_2005_01_b.jpg on this server.
Posted By: scoop Re: Chop of the month I : Cash prize £10 - 5th Jan 2006 5:57pm
go thru the process explained above then please AX,for some reason itll work,but only after uve navigated there manually
Posted By: jccars Re: Chop of the month I : Cash prize £10 - 5th Jan 2006 7:35pm
Lol told you scoop

Im not doin this one i hate 4X4S
Posted By: scoop Re: Chop of the month I : Cash prize £10 - 6th Jan 2006 7:39pm
How many entrants do we have,

I know im 1,AX has expressed intrest as well as Den but how many are actually doing it? i think im done,just gotta decide which one of my 10 variations to enter lol
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Chop of the month I : Cash prize £10 - 7th Jan 2006 2:58am
Will have a go if I get time mate, but 10 days ain't much notice frown

I might get one night next week and maybe some time next weekend to have a go, we'll see but don't wait up for my entry.
Posted By: Den Re: Chop of the month I : Cash prize £10 - 7th Jan 2006 4:41pm
mines done, i'm not to sure if i'm happy with it but i suppose that's down to u guys to decide
Posted By: scoop Re: Chop of the month I : Cash prize £10 - 15th Jan 2006 1:27pm
2 entries recieved. Any more for any more?
Posted By: scoop Re: Chop of the month I : Cash prize £10 - 15th Jan 2006 8:41pm
Voting open
© Wirral-Wikiwirral