Another competition

Orig
[Linked Image]

3 Entries

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

On ya go peeps. Usual voting procedure. Good luck all
Posted By: Scooby Re: photoshop battle 9 : Vote and results - 11th Oct 2005 11:40pm
Can we see the original image for comparason Please matey think
Posted By: AX_125 Re: photoshop battle 9 : Vote and results - 12th Oct 2005 9:02am
I was going to vote the last one, but the carbon is a bit weird and parts look quite cartoonish.

They do look quite good chops. Can't say it has made me like the original car though
Posted By: scoop Re: photoshop battle 9 : Vote and results - 12th Oct 2005 12:59pm
Originally posted by Scooby:
Can we see the original image for comparason Please matey think
Done mate,cheers for the reminder
Posted By: scoop Re: photoshop battle 9 : Vote and results - 12th Oct 2005 1:01pm
The lambo doored one is just ace.The one with red bits is good,wheels were beggin for attention. Engine bay one needs slamming
Posted By: jccars Re: photoshop battle 9 : Vote and results - 12th Oct 2005 2:49pm
I like the one wit the engine somthing differnt even tho half the engine is missing tease

red and blue one aint bad needs some rims and it would have got my vote
Posted By: Dazza Re: photoshop battle 9 : Vote and results - 19th Oct 2005 12:14pm
I disagree, I like the last one best - Such detail such as the 17" Diamond cut RS7 spokes smile

Its tough between that and the 1st entry but half the engine is missing so it doesnt win in my books
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: photoshop battle 9 : Vote and results - 19th Oct 2005 10:14pm
iv gotta say last one

but its annoyin me cos i know its jc everytime!

y are you so gd lad!!!!! stop practisin will ya

do a poop one just for one month!
Posted By: djrenegade Re: photoshop battle 9 : Vote and results - 20th Oct 2005 10:27pm
i like the last one but the door looks a bit cartoony on the left side of it, and the back end was probably nicked off a megane, different reflection in the window too! but very nice.
Posted By: jccars Re: photoshop battle 9 : Vote and results - 21st Oct 2005 3:47pm
did to version's of the Chop one without lambo door has the interiour from the side veiw and i can asure you ive done the wideboy myself all PSD docs can be proved from stage to stage of this
Posted By: Den Re: photoshop battle 9 : Vote and results - 21st Oct 2005 6:11pm
he isn't lying i watch that beast in all the staged of creation. u done a very good job jc and i think people didn't even notice the suttle nos purge tease
Posted By: scoop Re: photoshop battle 9 : Vote and results - 31st Oct 2005 2:47pm
Its ending tonight guys and glas. We all know whos won dont we??? lol
Posted By: jccars Re: photoshop battle 9 : Vote and results - 31st Oct 2005 5:30pm
lol no comment
Posted By: scoop Re: photoshop battle 9 : Vote and results - 1st Nov 2005 1:19pm
Its all over

Congrats to JC.Who won again :go:
Posted By: AX_125 Re: photoshop battle 9 : Vote and results - 1st Nov 2005 1:59pm
I actually liked the engine one the most actually, as it looked the most realistic.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral