Forums
Posted By: dikky5 Dikky 5 : im tryin to play - 5th Apr 2005 1:50pm
im startin to try and play moddin pictures. heres my 1st go at lowerin a ride. heres my old five. bo hoo slammed. im usin ulead not photoshop

[Linked Image]

messsd up back arch a bit but am gettin useed 2 controlls.

tis quite gud fun
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Dikky 5 : im tryin to play - 5th Apr 2005 3:52pm
end of an eara (bad spellin lmao)

she wud hav looked dirty that low lol
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Dikky 5 : im tryin to play - 5th Apr 2005 4:00pm
Funny how you have dropped it matey, there is acutally a white R5 turbo kicking round that looks that low eek
Posted By: scoop Re: Dikky 5 : im tryin to play - 5th Apr 2005 4:51pm
Well done mate, it really is easy to do. How is ur software??? can u do same things as adobe???

Keep it up mate
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Dikky 5 : im tryin to play - 5th Apr 2005 4:59pm
I am guessing you used Ulead photo express?

I have never bothered learning any of these programs due to their limited capabilities compared to photoshop.

You should acquire yourself a copy of it and try some of the tutorials being released.
Posted By: dikky5 Re: Dikky 5 : im tryin to play - 6th Apr 2005 12:16am
ulead seems to have most o what ur sayyin but just called different. cheers ax im well impressd wid ur tutorial. keep it up an i will.
Posted By: dikky5 Re: Dikky 5 : im tryin to play - 6th Apr 2005 1:07am
heres part 2. colour match i cant get. any tips. rim transfer went ok but blendin is just a bast!!!!

front gt- tuning vent hides a little bit o mismatch but not enough!!!! on mine i cant seem to do anythin other than attach colour in shapes!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: aceritz Re: Dikky 5 : im tryin to play - 6th Apr 2005 11:17pm
if you shrink the picture back down to 6x4 it will be harder to notice the imperfectiopns so to speak
Posted By: dikky5 Re: Dikky 5 : im tryin to play - 7th Apr 2005 1:11am
cheers ace. ill try it.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral