Chop 1
[Linked Image]
Chop 2
[Linked Image]
Chop3
[Linked Image]
Chop 4
[Linked Image]

Great effort from all and every car is flawlessly done. Which mods float your boat? Who wins? YOU decide
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Photoshop battle 10 : Vote and results - 14th Nov 2005 9:15pm
1st one: Love the colour, front bumper, and the alloys, but the extended arches really let it down imo. The front one is mis-shapen and the back one looks kinda weird frown

Second one must've taken loadsa work but it looks like the skyline all those body parts were taken from was at the wrong angle to start with, it's nice just a bit messy

Third one looks like a fantastic chop but the skirts and fogs look a bit 'flat'. I've never personally been keen on the new primera either so the rear end doesn't exactly float my boat.

Last one looks like the most life-like but that's probably down to the small amount that's been done. Not too sure about the colour at the back either.

Dunno who I'm gonna vote for yet. It'd be the first one for initial appeal, second one for the amount of work gone into it, third one for the cleanest and last one for the most life-like.

think
Posted By: scoop Re: Photoshop battle 10 : Vote and results - 14th Nov 2005 9:36pm
1st one : Bumper and front end is awesome. Colour change is done well. Skirts are ok but attatched to those arches that look rank. I assume the sun was on them or somethin

2nd one : The fact that a whole different car has been slapped on top of the current one and reshaped slightly must have been a massive challenge. But its just a little dark and poo coloured for me

3rd one : Very very clean but the wheels and back end are boring. Front bumper is well done. Check the "mazdaspeed" graphics on the skirts.

4th one : Colour of rear is a bit batty,front end is whiter which makes it better. Colour fade with the jagged edges is a nice touch. Wheels are a nice colour.Bad boy and grill are moderately cleanly done

All are good tho.Well done all
Posted By: jccars Re: Photoshop battle 10 : Vote and results - 15th Nov 2005 6:35am
1st one looks ok but the arch's let it down abit to much noise and saturation on them to start with i think altho as commented the bumper fits perfectly and the colour match is perfect on it 2 door conversion has been done well and is very clean

2nd one not to keen on it as some people have sed the doner looks to be off angle and the change dont really suit the car

3rd one is very selecty and alot of smudges and marks around the ideas are good but most offangle and smudge spoiles it its asking for better rims

4th one is quite standard tbh and the bitsthat were done look tacky

Not sure who i will vote for yet
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Photoshop battle 10 : Vote and results - 15th Nov 2005 9:12pm
Originally posted by scoop2004:
3rd one : Check the "mazdaspeed" graphics on the skirts.
LOL! smack
Posted By: jccars Re: Photoshop battle 10 : Vote and results - 16th Nov 2005 8:24am
we all know witch 1 is jimbos now lol
Posted By: scoop Re: Photoshop battle 10 : Vote and results - 16th Nov 2005 5:37pm
WRONG! Hes laughin at some1 else. Its great knowing who done what
Posted By: jccars Re: Photoshop battle 10 : Vote and results - 16th Nov 2005 5:50pm
aint me thas for sure so im safe tease hehe
Posted By: scoop Re: Photoshop battle 10 : Vote and results - 23rd Nov 2005 4:52pm
Get your votes in,make em count. Just over a week left.Time for some of the others to get there names on the board
Posted By: jccars Re: Photoshop battle 10 : Vote and results - 27th Nov 2005 5:10am
damn is it me or are the voting times getting longer and longer
Posted By: scoop Re: Photoshop battle 10 : Vote and results - 27th Nov 2005 1:24pm
2 weeks is what i aim for. Altho even if its up for 2 weeks some people still dont spot it,or can be arsed voting on it. New comp goin up in a few days tho. A "PHOTOSHOP BATTLE 2005" where the competitors get to choose there own base image and do what they want to it, so itll be a lot more varied
Posted By: jccars Re: Photoshop battle 10 : Vote and results - 27th Nov 2005 3:01pm
Originally posted by scoop2004:
2 weeks is what i aim for. Altho even if its up for 2 weeks some people still dont spot it,or can be arsed voting on it. New comp goin up in a few days tho. A "PHOTOSHOP BATTLE 2005" where the competitors get to choose there own base image and do what they want to it, so itll be a lot more varied
Oh Aye wink what about using a chassis and building your own body to it tease
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Photoshop battle 10 : Vote and results - 27th Nov 2005 3:27pm
I take it base image and modified image will be posted up? Sounds like good fun, although it's makin it dead easy for JC to hammer us all lol.
Posted By: scoop Re: Photoshop battle 10 : Vote and results - 27th Nov 2005 4:12pm
The base image is to be chosen by competitors and PMd to ME. Ill host them up with competitor numbers instead of names and then the modified image put up just before Xmas. That sound like a plan?
Posted By: jccars Re: Photoshop battle 10 : Vote and results - 27th Nov 2005 6:29pm
dont get you on this one ? so so many people chose images then you get to chose outta what one you wanna do or people vote on it to do 1 and the one with the most wins and u chop that one ?

I was thinkin of a civic next LOL
Posted By: scoop Re: Photoshop battle 10 : Vote and results - 27th Nov 2005 7:06pm
Each contestant will pick their own car to chop. So

I will pick my own car
U will pick ur own car
Mr A will pick his own car
ETC

I will host up all starting images on the start date,then we'll chop them for 2 weeks. Then sens em to me and ill host em up. B4 and after for all chops.So choice of base image will be a big factor
Posted By: jccars Re: Photoshop battle 10 : Vote and results - 27th Nov 2005 8:34pm
mines a civic then smile
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Photoshop battle 10 : Vote and results - 1st Dec 2005 8:23pm
And the winner is...?

I don't know but it turned out to be the one i voted for. Well done whoever you are, must have put sooo much work into it thumbsup
Posted By: jccars Re: Photoshop battle 10 : Vote and results - 1st Dec 2005 9:04pm
It's Ax's
Posted By: scoop Re: Photoshop battle 10 : Vote and results - 1st Dec 2005 9:12pm
The winner is-AX125 with 6 votes,well done lad. Points on the board again
[Linked Image]

2nd is JC with 5 votes
[Linked Image]

Joint 3rd with 1 vote each is Me (scoop) and Jimbo4x4. Well done jim,keep it up
Scoops
[Linked Image]

Jimbo's
[Linked Image]

Check the LEAGUE TABLE
Posted By: Paul R Re: Photoshop battle 10 : Vote and results - 2nd Dec 2005 4:09pm
All good chops there peeps, keep up the good work.
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Photoshop battle 10 : Vote and results - 2nd Dec 2005 4:14pm
lol, suprise i got a look in there, it was the first one i have done in months. only took an hours or two. looks hideous.

Cheers people
Posted By: jccars Re: Photoshop battle 10 : Vote and results - 2nd Dec 2005 5:43pm
damn archs on mine lol damn you archs LOL

Nice one AX laugh Maybe il have you next time
© Wirral-Wikiwirral