Oringinal

[Linked Image]

Picture 1

[Linked Image]

Picture 2

[Linked Image]

Picture 3

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: photoshop battle 5 : Vote and results - 2nd Jul 2005 11:47am
good work lads and ladettes, love the concept behind Number 2! Number ones a good'un but looks like you forgot to put tyres on the wheels lol Number 3 looks very tidy and have done a good job of putting the woman there cool

Who should i vote for laugh
Posted By: lawton Re: photoshop battle 5 : Vote and results - 2nd Jul 2005 1:18pm
nice photoshops them, looks like iam going to have to improve my skills
Posted By: Den Re: photoshop battle 5 : Vote and results - 2nd Jul 2005 1:47pm
competition is heating up between us now.
Posted By: Scooby Re: photoshop battle 5 : Vote and results - 2nd Jul 2005 5:54pm
All brilliant......

No 2 was very close but no tyres fitted and rear window missing, a little more attention to detail and it would have stole the show, without doubt.

All great, well done whoever wins.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: photoshop battle 5 : Vote and results - 2nd Jul 2005 11:50pm
Originally posted by Scooby:
no tyres fitted and rear window missing
There is a rear window doh
All great photoshops! smile
Posted By: AX_125 Re: photoshop battle 5 : Vote and results - 4th Jul 2005 8:52am
Such a hard car to work on, it is such a sexy car as standard, so virtually impossible to make it look any better.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: photoshop battle 5 : Vote and results - 4th Jul 2005 9:23am
lol ! u asll getting really good at chopping now ! and scoob mate i think u got the pics mixed up ! ur thinking of number 1 with no tyres and rear window smack but keep up the good work guys !
Posted By: Gary Re: photoshop battle 5 : Vote and results - 4th Jul 2005 11:45am
the original up there looks like a photochop itself
Posted By: scoop Re: photoshop battle 5 : Vote and results - 16th Jul 2005 7:03pm
Winner with 8 votes Den well done
[Linked Image]
2ND with 4 votes is AX125
[Linked Image]
3RD with 3 votes is lawton
[Linked Image]

Well done guys. Results will be added to the league table
Posted By: Den Re: photoshop battle 5 : Vote and results - 17th Jul 2005 9:47am
damn i didn't expect to win :S
Posted By: lawton Re: photoshop battle 5 : Vote and results - 17th Jul 2005 10:43am
i came last but i expected to as it was my first competition, den, i thought yours was good but i thought that ax_125 would of won as personally i think his is way better than ours
Posted By: scoop Re: photoshop battle 5 : Vote and results - 17th Jul 2005 11:35am
Very well done Den, subtlety sometimes triumphs. AXs was awesome and looked very hard to make. Lawotn fella, fantastic first attempt. Keep it up guys. New comp startin very soon,think i better get my backside into gear and help chase AX down
Posted By: Den Re: photoshop battle 5 : Vote and results - 17th Jul 2005 12:38pm
thats what i thought also lawton, ah well i'm not gonna complain tease
Posted By: AX_125 Re: photoshop battle 5 : Vote and results - 17th Jul 2005 4:19pm
the background from mine was of gran turismo 4.

well done to the winner, somebody has finally knocked me of my winning streak. to be honest it was such a difficult car to do as it was better standard than any of our chops in my opinion
Posted By: scoop Re: photoshop battle 5 : Vote and results - 17th Jul 2005 4:24pm
If den wudda left the wheels and turned the car imperial blue ish then i wudda creamed over it. He done well tho by keepin a lot of it as it was. Was a great base pic. Wonder what the next one will be? hopefully a standard car
© Wirral-Wikiwirral