Forums
Posted By: mp3_85 galant car graphics - 16th Nov 2005 10:24pm
i know people like to take the piss out of my door stacks and the wonky silver thing on my car! so can anyone please lower the car a bit and put some ralliart graphics running along the side of the car. I'm going to buy some more vinyl but it may be an expensive mistake if i dont get it right. help please!! thumbsup

[Linked Image]
Posted By: scoop Re: galant car graphics - 16th Nov 2005 10:49pm
Need much much much better pics than that fella. 3.2Megapixel digicam type goodness.Any chance u could get us some?
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: galant car graphics - 17th Nov 2005 12:42pm
ah right my bad, let me get back to you then!

dunno how these things work
Posted By: scoop Re: galant car graphics - 17th Nov 2005 6:16pm
Basically. I will source pics of the evo rally car and take the graphics and put them on your car.the quality of the donor pics will mean it has incredible lookin graphics on top of a blurry car.Even just a tad better would be cool. Also. Your hosting site may re-size and drop the quality of the image when u host it up. Try a site that gives u lots of space. Photobucket is ok (at 250kb ber image) but www.theimagehosting.com may be better. Dont even have to register,upload,post then ill re-host the image onto CW server in a good resolution quality
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: galant car graphics - 17th Nov 2005 6:59pm
alright i fouind a decent pic on google, obv its not my car but im still interested in some ralliart style graphics, if this aint a decent pic then i'll have to buy a decent camera! just let me know thanks scoop.

[Linked Image]
© Wirral-Wikiwirral