Forums
Posted By: cools iPad dead - 20th Jun 2016 9:05am
This morning my iPad is dead. Have tried holding on and off switch as well as home one as suggested but nothing.I feel lost without it having to use phone does anyone have any ideas or is there an apple store in Birkenhead ?
Posted By: lau2908 Re: iPad dead - 20th Jun 2016 12:57pm
did you hold the power button in with the home button an then just release the home one keeping power held down for an extra say 5 seconds?
Posted By: cools Re: iPad dead - 20th Jun 2016 1:23pm
Just tried that Lau still dead don't think it's an easy fix unfortunately, thanks.
Posted By: cools Re: iPad dead - 20th Jun 2016 5:15pm
After trying all day pressing this button that button to no avail just dead suddenly it sprang into life at my last attempt. Think it's got something to do with I tunes it keeps on popping up and I just cancel don't really understand it. So glad I've got it back scared to switch it off now.
Posted By: Kieran1981 Re: iPad dead - 23rd Jun 2016 5:46pm
I'd back up all the stuff you want to keep and do a hard reset. Many times that sorts some buggy software issues out.
Posted By: cools Re: iPad dead - 23rd Jun 2016 7:02pm
Thanks Keiran for the advice . Will have to do that I think, it seems to bo OK for the moment but still getting that I-tunes asking for password popping up. I will get my son who is more savvy than me to do it.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral