Forums
Posted By: Willo_ Google play store - 4th Jul 2014 5:55pm
My google play store wont work on 3g it only works on wifi, any ideas any one please
Posted By: Mogzie Re: Google play store - 4th Jul 2014 6:18pm
Check your phone settings - it might be set to only work with Wi-Fi.
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: Google play store - 4th Jul 2014 6:52pm
Airplane mode on then off usually sorts it for me.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Google play store - 4th Jul 2014 9:16pm
Originally Posted by beehive
Airplane mode on then off usually sorts it for me.
tried that it still dont work
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Google play store - 4th Jul 2014 10:21pm
found this..
It turns out that my issue was a direct cause of my tinkering with data usage settings.

I had accidentally set the "restrict background data" option in data usage settings for Media. Media contains the component 'Download Manager' and 'Downloads' and when I decided to remove all background data restrictions last night, downloads on the play store worked again.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Google play store - 4th Jul 2014 11:09pm
Originally Posted by ZipperClub
found this..
It turns out that my issue was a direct cause of my tinkering with data usage settings.

I had accidentally set the "restrict background data" option in data usage settings for Media. Media contains the component 'Download Manager' and 'Downloads' and when I decided to remove all background data restrictions last night, downloads on the play store worked again.
it will not connect to play to even try to download it just says no connection when I press play store shortcut
Posted By: txt3rob Re: Google play store - 6th Jul 2014 9:37am
go to settings and the applications and clear the cache that normally works
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Google play store - 6th Jul 2014 10:28pm
I have tried all sorts to get it working, I have done a factory reset and done a reset with *2767*3855# DO NOT TRY USING THIS CODE, YOU WILL WIPE YOUR PHONE AND LOSE EVERYTHING but yet the google play will not connect using 3g it just says no connection, but if i switch wifi on and connect using wifi google play loads and works fine.
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Google play store - 7th Jul 2014 8:01pm
Can you not connect through your laptop and push through to your phone?
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: Google play store - 7th Jul 2014 10:04pm
smack The Obvious one, check your data allowance dunno
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Google play store - 8th Jul 2014 12:14am
Am on unlimited data
Posted By: Cobby Re: Google play store - 8th Jul 2014 7:22am
There's a few suggestions for different things to try at http://forums.androidcentral.com/market-help/164729-google-playstore-problem-wont-connect.html - hopefully one will work for you
© Wirral-Wikiwirral