Forums
Posted By: buddy Antivirus programme for windows 7 pro - 6th Jun 2014 7:30pm
Currently using free Avast and no reason to change, but what do you think of this offer:-

http://sharewareonsale.com/s/bitdefender-internet-security-sale

It's free for six months, so should I change?

Your thoughts/advice please
Posted By: peodude Re: Antivirus programme for windows 7 pro - 6th Jun 2014 7:46pm
Microsoft Security Essentials is also free for Windows 7 and is good.
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Antivirus programme for windows 7 pro - 6th Jun 2014 8:15pm
Im on a 12month free Bitdefender trial from the same website. Was also on Avast beforehand. Deffo change, Bitdefender has been rated as one of the best 2 out there in recent polls and gives you full protection, where as you are limited on protection with Avast.
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: Antivirus programme for windows 7 pro - 6th Jun 2014 8:27pm
Looks Ok buddy give it a try if you don't like it you can always uninstall it,I prefer to have full security because I buy stuff off the net they also come with a few bells and whistles to keep your Pc running smooth.
Bit defender has had excellent reviews for a few years now.. Go for it!

Personally I don't use anything other than windows firewall and malware bytes but I am very careful
Posted By: buddy Re: Antivirus programme for windows 7 pro - 7th Jun 2014 7:11am
Many thanks for your replies - will give bitdefender a go
Posted By: Habdab Re: Antivirus programme for windows 7 pro - 8th Jun 2014 8:47am
If you bank with Barclays bank, you can register for online banking and get Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 for free, You can also register for mobile banking and get Kaspersky's mobile banking app for your phone. Both are full versions, active for 12 months and you get a fresh key when the current one expires, just send in a request.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral